WTS Closing down sale.

Hi Everyone,

I am reposting for this sale as I was too busy the last time and didnt have time to execute it. I am a serious seller. I don't have time to entertain those who are asking for the fun of it. Please don't get me the wrong way, I hope you understand as I don't have time to answer multiple sms and then the buyer goes AWOL after he gets his price.

Have been busy woth work and now have 2 kids since I started my hobby. Sad to say it's time to decomm my tank.

1 Custom made tank and stand. Tank size 3.5(l) x 2.5(d) x 1.5(w) feet. Custom made with overflow system, I made an extra intake and outlet at the bottom of the tank at the back that connects directly to the chiller, so if you get sump tank pump failure or changing water your main tank temp is still maintained by chiller, also improves water circulation. Complete with George Fisher (GF) piping and sump tank system. Tank stand is made of chengai wood with very nice brown finish. Paid over 2k for the stand. Complete with 2 T5 light. Looking at $1000 $800 for all the above.

2 Running on Schuran jetskim 150 skimmer complete with aquabee pump. $380 $300

3 Artica 1/5 Hp chiller with Aquabee 3000 pump(with box). $700 $600

4 Plenty of rocks, mostly big pieces of about 1 ft. Have a very nice big piece slightly above 2 feet $50. Paid a lot for these rocks, around $30 per kilo. Rocks have algae on them now. Just need to scrub little off and will be as good as new. Looking for $10/kilo. $7/kilo

Collection at upper east coast

Thanks

Ryan

Bro, where did you previously brought your live rock from? Sounds like fiji rock for that kind of price....thanks interested.

Sorry i really dun know. Had someone set up e tank for me last time. I also bought 2-3 choiced pieces fm other reefers. However some have since been sold. Left 1 really big piece n another very unique piece among others. Probably about 5-6 pieces just over a foot in size n few smaller ones