Video For those large angel fish lover

• SRC Supporter

Wow :thumbsup: ...I've always wanted to keep angels with corals but not reef safe but then why is it they can be found in the reef & corals remain unharm? :blink:

you can keep angel fish with SPS coral like myself ? In the wild, the ocean is so big that nipping of the coral here and there wouldn't have any effect but in our enclosed tank it is a different story .

you can keep angel fish with SPS coral like myself ? In the wild, the ocean is so big that nipping of the coral here and there wouldn't have any effect but in our enclosed tank it is a different story .

Yup, agreed that the reef in the wild is huge but then there're also many angels around :blink: . Anyway, care to share what angels you're keeping? Thks.

• SRC Supporter

Yup, agreed that the reef in the wild is huge but then there're also many angels around . Anyway, care to share what angels you're keeping? Thks.

Nothing special though. Just those that I like; 2xflame angel, 1 lemon peel, 1 lemon peel hybrid, Queen, regal, multibar and flame back ect..

• SRC Supporter

Just curious, would your flame angel be shy to feed as there are other bigger angels in the tank?

Thx

Not really, if you have enough space for the fish to swim around it shouldnt be a problem.

• SRC Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Are those fishes from your tank ? :thumbsup:

Hi HM,

Yes both video include the signature are from my tank. I miss them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

The fish is no longer here ?

Haiz..... History bro. Sad la.

• SRC Member

If I strike Toto all this will be mine haha