Hello, need some help with Maroon clown

Hi, newbie reefer here.

currently having a nano setup with a few livestocks namely, 1 Reef lobster, 2 maroon clown and one open brain trach.

I have been going by a friend's advise for the most part, everything seems to be nominal except for my pair of recent clowns who refuse to eat.

Already acclimatised but when fed mysis,they won't chase after the food. Its been 3 days since I have them inside the tank, can any expert here advise? Thanks.

• SRC Member

How big is your tank? How long have you had it? Did you cycle your tank before putting in livestock? Have you tried other fods?

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

If everything is in check water param etc then I suggest u wait a little longer let the clowns settle down in their new home , my clown was like that for a week when newly introduce now it's always rushing to the top of the tank waiting for food when I approach . Cheers:)