Corals for sale

foocha

I have a few corals which i wish to let go.

having problems posting the pics but all corals that i am selling r healthy and open nicely when lights r on.

1) red mushrooms. about8 polyps. 15

biggest mushroom is about 3inch acroos when opened.

2)green pagoda 15

L 6inch W 4 inch and 3 inch thick

been painstakingly hand feeding it defrosted mysis 1x week

3) green frog spawn 4 heads from GO 40

L 7inch W 6 inch

4) yellow tentacle sea fan with purple bubble on same rock. also there is is special starfish attached to the seafan. it lives exclusively on the sea fan n filter feeds like the sea fan. thre are baby starfish also on the sea fan. bought from CF. been feedin it filter food with syringe every 3 days. 30

L 9 inch W 5inch it is worth noting that the seafan is attached to a med size rock which makes it easy to place.

5) normal gonio unopened fist sized. when fully open more than 10 inch tentacle extension. 15

i suggest suitable for tanks 3 ft n above to allow it to have space to fully extend be be appreciated.

6) red cyarina 25

about 6 inch when fully opened. fed once a week with cuttlefish slices

7) 2x coco worms 18 each or take both for 30

8) green/red mushroom. about 6 polyps . base is a mixture of red n lumi green. there r also dots which protude out. very nice piece. 15

i also dose weekly iodide, magnesium, calcium and trace elements to tank fyi

interested parties pls pm me your details n i will contact u. parties who get more than 2 items i will give away some normal mushooms n hairy ones.

collection will be behind kovan mrt area

on the odd chance that someone wants to take all the corals, it is possible with a special price :) say 20% of total amout

all corals taken will be able to well stock a 2 ft tank easily.

• Like 1

10)green candy coral 9 heads total. 2 heads r beginning to split. the 10th head is jz beginning to grow out. fed once a week with small cuttlefish

25 all heads branch out from a single branch base. hope u gt what i mean.

having problems posting the pics but all corals that i am selling r healthy and open nicely when lights r on.

1) red mushrooms. about8 polyps. 15

biggest mushroom is about 3inch acroos when opened. RESERVED

2)green pagoda 15

L 7inch W 6 inch

4) yellow tentacle sea fan with purple bubble on same rock. also there is is special starfish attached to the seafan. it lives exclusively on the sea fan n filter feeds like the sea fan. thre are baby starfish also on the sea fan. bought from CF. been feedin it filter food with syringe every 3 days. 30

L 9 inch W 5inch it is worth noting that the seafan is attached to a med size rock which makes it easy to place.

5) normal gonio unopened fist sized. when fully open more than 10 inch tentacle extension. 15

i suggest suitable for tanks 3 ft n above to allow it to have space to fully extend be be appreciated.

6) red cyarina 25

about 6 inch when fully opened. fed once a week with cuttlefish slices RESERVED

8) green/red mushroom. about 6 polyps . base is a mixture of red n lumi green. there r also dots which protude out. very nice piece. 15 RESERVED

interested parties pls pm me your details n i will contact u. parties who get more than 2 items i will give away some normal mushooms n hairy ones.

on the odd chance that someone wants to take all the corals, it is possible with a special price :) say 20% of total amout

2)green pagoda 15

L 7inch W 6 inch