Where to get?

RushAct

• SRC Supporter

thanks bro, do you think they sell turtle grass? hope im not pushing my luck.. haha

Turtle grass used to be commonly seen in LFS in the east like Ah beng, pinnacle but it is not so common nowsaday maybe due to the fact that it is difficult to keep.

Turtle grass used to be commonly seen in LFS in the east like Ah beng, pinnacle but it is not so common nowsaday maybe due to the fact that it is difficult to keep.

guess i shall give that a miss, is there any easy to keep algae around?

thanks bro, do you think they sell turtle grass? hope im not pushing my luck.. haha

Bro, try Google for Maiden's Hair Algae (Turtle Weed).. personally not recommend.... Cheers

http://www.gardenguides.com/136425-saltwater-aquarium-plants.html

Turtle Weed

Turtle weed (Chlorodesmis fastigiata) belongs to the family Codiaceae. These emerald green, fuzzy algae feature thin filaments like grass blades. With a height of 6 inches and a diameter of 2 to 8 inches, turtle weed or maiden's hair, forms tufts or patches. Its natural habitat includes reefs and on rocks from low-tide to sub-tidal zones. It is found in Australia's coral reef of Queensland and New South Wales, Indonesia, Mozambique and Kenya. In the aquarium, these algae require a moderate to strong water current produced by a powerhead with a wave maker or surge device. Turtle weed secretes a toxic substance that deters grazing, plant-eating fish.

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore