wish Me luck jointing you all soon!!!

ECBM

• SRC Member

HI AT,

forget ard it. those pple are not open minded. If they dun even believe wat they see, then that somewat said all. PPle who experience this mostly when they are in US forums like reefs.org(years back)/ reef central. Looks like the old school of guys have moved!

Well, just for info. Yes, pple can keep more than 1 tang provide they have enough space.

Add odd number of same species only.

Avoid keeping tang of 2 species with same shape. ex. purple wif yellow. mix a powder blue wif yellow/purple will not have a problem. sometimes, Yellow, purple together also dun fight. every fish is diff.

Try to add the tangs together & their size almost the same.

rearranging yr rockwork also helps them redraw their territory.

check out the dif tangs species behaviour & habit & judge if they can become good friend if added. Sohal is very territorial. It will patrol ard the tank 24/7 even it means without eating. IN the end, either it starve to death or the other tang got killed. Seen this example 3 time liao.

Wei :ph34r: flame me? I'm protected with mask!

• SRC Member
hahaha... so it was u!! i agree with u abt the moderators there being snobbish. hate to say this but isn't that the way majority of americans behave?

i used to go there for tips but not anymore cos the style of setting up n the attitude towards the hobby is different. rather surf ard looking at local forums where most of us share the same kinda thots.

not trying to sa kar u, but thks for this furoms specially for reef lovers! :D

Nope, not the majority. We tend to have a stereotyped view of them but those are not common now.

That naesco guy would definitely have been rebuked by americans on the about.com salt forum. He has an attitude problem and no sense of humor! P.S wetdrys are NOT nitrate factories! And most of them did jump to conclusions about your tangs... not-so-witty sarcasm.. Lobster wasn't nice about condemning you straight away. Some ang-mohs did stick up for you though....

but AT, your posts did sound a bit like you were gushing all over your tank and well, radical (no offense!!!)

Liberanos is fine, he was in the about salt forum(I shall refer to it as ASF from now on, saves typing) once. Not sure about now.

But I do prefer a quieter tank with less fish.... somewhat more tranquil...

Anyway... Quote: "Go get a life! Shoo!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It honestly sounds like you're shooing a dog away!!! :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

I feel the 'getting flushed' part was grossly unfair too. Neither were the lame puns on 'crap'.

But not all 'ang-mohs' are like that :) face it, there are many people in Singapore, including psychopaths and saints. Everyone's different.

Put it all behind you and just forget about the insults...

• SRC Member

Oh yes... there's a mini flaming going on at the salt forum but it is one-sided and about tangs.... take a look.

http://forums.about.com/ab-saltaquarium/me.../?msg=10808.117

Choose 'click here for guest access' if you don't have an about.com account and choose the post entitled TO SKIM OR NOT TO SKIM under the filtration folder.

• SRC Member

Shit happens!

We live in a fallen world.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

@%/&!.... i wish I can Just jump into RC and just smack the mods with a dead tang..... :angry:

I bet they dun even noe the real objective in keeping filterations. The objective of filterations are to keep water clean both chemically and mechanically. Doesn't Matter what Method u Use...as long as u keep it clean...

Golf ball stomaches....yeah rite.... I agree with u AT, although i dun really noe much abt the pinched in appearance.... but golf balls are just damn big...

The part which i really got pissed was... "He stated in this thread that the tanks died from being eaten by an anenome when in fact he allowed them to kill each other (and there was more than one powder blue) and fed them to his anenome. Look at the picture. "

Hey they got no right to assume that....

i would say its all a pile of @#?%!

sorry At ...hope u dun ban me for all the #$%@

Anyway good luck in your new tank....hope to keep a tank like urs

but just found out that my mom is intending to move....so my plans on hold and worse she gave me a tank size limit.... 3Ft( argghhh)

Anyway my plan is to get a 2ft tank ...put in some mud from the swamps nearby and hand collect some mangrove to grow....den test whether they really pull out nitrates....