Help!!...what happen to my Queen Angel??

I had brought a 5in queen angel recently together with a Asfur angel. The queen angel was eating and react normally like other fishes in the tank. About 4 days later, he started to react strangely. He is now always hiding behind the rocks and only occasionally swim to the front. His movement is also slower.

During feeding, he did came out and join the rest trying to eat the food, but due to his slow reaction, he was unable to grab the food in most of the time.

I had observed him closely and his body did not show any sign of parasite and his fins are all ok as well.

This has been like that for 3 days. I'm very worry about him.

Anyone has any advise what's happen to him and any method to cue him?

I love this beauty and really don't want to loose him!!!

I had brought a 5in queen angel recently together with a Asfur angel. The queen angel was eating and react normally like other fishes in the tank. About 4 days later, he started to react strangely. He is now always hiding behind the rocks and only occasionally swim to the front. His movement is also slower.

During feeding, he did came out and join the rest trying to eat the food, but due to his slow reaction, he was unable to grab the food in most of the time.

I had observed him closely and his body did not show any sign of parasite and his fins are all ok as well.

This has been like that for 3 days. I'm very worry about him.

Anyone has any advise what's happen to him and any method to cue him?

I love this beauty and really don't want to loose him!!!

Most likely is flukes infection.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Most likely is flukes infection.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the advise. I tired to search around the web to understand what's flukes infection is but can't really get an clear answer.

It seems tie to Ich.

Any chance to explain further and most important is the treament method.

Thanks!