How did you guys get into this hobby??

kschew1498

• SRC Member

haha, was all along interested in marine after having been to so many aquariums around asia... too bad, my mum lied to me that no one in e world keeps marine and i was a navie kid then..hahaa

only realise how toopid i was til the news mentioned tat pple are causin death of clownfishes after the movie Finding Nemo...

North bros?? :huh: hehe mind I ask what's that?? :lol:

same same we just went to SL last night! Spent >60 buck on phosguard la, de*nitrate la, salt la......hahaha :lol:

usually will make our rounds at Rebo*n, ML, then the one near Ah Nan Bao Yu, water circle, oxford road one, and one more...hmmm....near the jalan besar stadium one....ah ya...its all along the way!! hahaha :lol:

Both of us were so damp crazy till we went out on new year eve at 12 mid night to buy clams....hahaha :lol: I think its one of our sponsor...lost ark or something like that.....tyrwitt road...or tembling road...forgot already la.... :lol: Zhou wuo ru mo already!!! :D

yeah rite !! like addicted to morphine or something !!!

I converted from cichlids to marine in year 2000 - got influenced by a colleague - hmmmm.......hey colleague!!! does this sound familiar to you?

I remember my 1st LS was a 6 inch Volitan - saw it @ SL & fell in luv with it instantly! bought it right on the spot and got them to reserve it for me . (they were kind enough to do so) Immediately started my water cycling & after abt 2 weeks cannot tahan anymore (in between will pop by the shop every 2 or 3 days to chk on the Volitan.

of course it had one too many mollies..... we all know the outcome :(

• SRC Member

my goldfish tank leaked chinese new year's eve. have to give away goldfishes :cry2:

probably ended up in somebody's reunion dinner.

eversince been visiting SRC and doing lotta reading.

ordered new 3ft x 1.5 x 2ft tank and accessories, due set up in

about ten days. itching to dive in, but your forums taught me patience. deep thanks and appreciation.

wish me luck and perserverance. trust u ppl to help and advise sooner or later. :thanks:

• SRC Member

thanks for confidence, bro alanseah.

to start new thread must first learn how to post etc etc

never really use irc or bb. afraid to stumble ppl or

even tick tock from boss