PINPOINT® II Calcium Monitor and PINPOINT® Nitrate Monitor.

Gideon

Hi bros,

Thought of buying the PINPOINT® II Calcium Monitor and PINPOINT® Nitrate Monitor.

Anyone have it and feel free to share, and where can i get this two equipments in the LFS.

Thank you very much

• 1 month later...

I have bought a pinpoint Ca monitor at least 6yrs ago but u need to do calibration b4 u can start using it and I fail to do the calibration so it keep in my store until now mean never use b4 ... Pls ask LFS to calibrate for u b4 u bring back home ... I'm from Penang and my friend get for me from Sg LFS so not possible I can bring back to Sg for checking the unit ...

the calibration solution come with the Ca monitor but I fail to do the calibrate and error code showing either probe problem or calibrate solution contamination but i bought a new one wor really no idea ... Calibrate at lfs is more safe and lfs will settle for u if fail to do the calibration instead of after found any problem than bring back to lfs possible lfs not responsible later ...

• 2 weeks later...