4x2x2 FOWLR

• SRC Member

Big or small it would still be the same 3 weeks to a month.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Investor on better skimmer which can take up at least 2 time of your tank volume of water since you want to keep alot of fish. View 3 side or 4 side is up to your own preference. Maintain is the same just that if agales grown on glass need to clean only.

• SRC Member

I would shoot for a bm nac 9 if budget is a constraint or if ur loaded go for the deltec series. Ur tank would be approximately 500-600 liters before taking into account live rocks and whatnots. Like what bro kakani said find a skimmer rated double for that.

As for angels, its really your preference. One man's regal angel is another woman's majestic. See what u like and just do a little research on their care level. getting a healthy feeding one though sometimes more expensive, would make life easier for u. The only hard part is getting the angels to be compatible with one another. How about listing your preferred angels? Anyways ill be willing to bet you would end up with more than 4 angels haha but thats fine. This hobby always leave u with wanting more.

Hope this helps. Cheers and hv a happy sunday.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Investor on better skimmer which can take up at least 2 time of your tank volume of water since you want to keep alot of fish. View 3 side or 4 side is up to your own preference. Maintain is the same just that if agales grown on glass need to clean only.

thanks alot... so when i cycle my tank do i ned to on the skimmer???? cos i through of gettin the bm c9....

I would shoot for a bm nac 9 if budget is a constraint or if ur loaded go for the deltec series. Ur tank would be approximately 500-600 liters before taking into account live rocks and whatnots. Like what bro kakani said find a skimmer rated double for that.

As for angels, its really your preference. One man's regal angel is another woman's majestic. See what u like and just do a little research on their care level. getting a healthy feeding one though sometimes more expensive, would make life easier for u. The only hard part is getting the angels to be compatible with one another. How about listing your preferred angels? Anyways ill be willing to bet you would end up with more than 4 angels haha but thats fine. This hobby always leave u with wanting more.

Hope this helps. Cheers and hv a happy sunday.

tat is something comfirm will happen as i gt this 422 becuase of my in law... i have a 2ft cube tank with coral and too many fish inside... hai... and my in law keep on feed the fish 3 time a day. i hv 1 big tang around 4 inch and a warres around 4 inch and some other small fish inside... those things inside my tank is too much for my 2ft cube ... i still donknw wat angle to get as i don wan to keep too ex fish for the time ... as my in law donknw hw to take care also... so i hope to keep some easy angle first ... any gd idea which one? ps: he prefer big fish lol as his eye cant really see well..

Yes can on skimmer. But when you bacteria dose don't on skimmer for 2 - 4 hour anything other then that can on skimmer since you use nsw to cycle

i still nt bought any skimmer yet as waiting see gt any gd price skimmer anot lol... i wouldnt be using nsw to cycle as i feel tat soon or later will hv problem... and i feel like usin nsw it will grow alges... for me i will be usin ro water and salt mix ... is tat ok??

i still nt bought any skimmer yet as waiting see gt any gd price skimmer anot lol... i wouldnt be using nsw to cycle as i feel tat soon or later will hv problem... and i feel like usin nsw it will grow alges... for me i will be usin ro water and salt mix ... is tat ok??

Yes that will be the best way to cycle but you need to do proper cycle for 1 month. If tou bacteria dose daily maybe around 2 -3 weeks

tat is something comfirm will happen as i gt this 422 becuase of my in law... i have a 2ft cube tank with coral and too many fish inside... hai... and my in law keep on feed the fish 3 time a day. i hv 1 big tang around 4 inch and a warres around 4 inch and some other small fish inside... those things inside my tank is too much for my 2ft cube ... i still donknw wat angle to get as i don wan to keep too ex fish for the time ... as my in law donknw hw to take care also... so i hope to keep some easy angle first ... any gd idea which one? ps: he prefer big fish lol as his eye cant really see well..

Sad to tell you there are no easy Angels.. Angels are very temperamental. They can be feeding and eating like pig today and totally stop eating for no reason tomorrow. Mostly due to stressed from poor water parameters or sudden change in water temperature.

Getting a new adult angel to feed is the next challenging task in the beginning.

Good luck!!

• Like 1

• SRC Member

in addition, there is no such thing as easy cos it just flowr tank or even easy fish. There is alot of work involved too. (I.E large water change to keep nitrates low, good equipment and ofcos chillier to keep temperature stable - same theory as put u in aircon room than put u in sauna then aircon then sauna). i'm sure u have aldy learnt something when u work ur way out for ur first tank. Pls Do research before u decide what to keep. I strongly dis-encourage keeping this hobby when one dont even bother the fundamental.

• Like 2

in addition, there is no such thing as easy cos it just flowr tank or even easy fish. There is alot of work involved too. (I.E large water change to keep nitrates low, good equipment and ofcos chillier to keep temperature stable - same theory as put u in aircon room than put u in sauna then aircon then sauna). i'm sure u have aldy learnt something when u work ur way out for ur first tank. Pls Do research before u decide what to keep. I strongly dis-encourage keeping this hobby when one dont even bother the fundamental.
Agreed. This hobby is about being responsible to the living things that lives are in our hands. Care and dedication is needed. Lives are in our hands. Not just investing in proper equipments. But also time and effort needed to maintain e water parameters. Good luck on yr new fowlr.