Wanted to improve my nano sump

sheristopher

I recently just bought a used nano sump from fellow reefer. It is a custom make sump, however seem like there is a missing piece.

I am thinking of trying DIY to add in the missing piece with Acrylic sheet. Anyone can advice where can I get the Acrylic and what glue to use without spending much?

I recently just bought a used nano sump from fellow reefer. It is a custom make sump, however seem like there is a missing piece.

I am thinking of trying DIY to add in the missing piece with Acrylic sheet. Anyone can advice where can I get the Acrylic and what glue to use without spending much?

Bras Basah has got many art stores that sells acrylic. Different sizes and colour. Acrylic works well with normal silicon glue. Easy to get from hardware shop at cheap prices. Less than 5 per tube. You might need a silicon gun to go with the tube. also about 5?

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

I just recently went there you can go up to the last floor to buy the cutter which cost about 3$ and the glue with the gun about 5$ too come with one short tube not sure if it enough. I m also trying to diy my sump too

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maybe you can also share some photos of your existing sump so that we can give you some suggestions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2