NO3 or too cold? reactor helps?

i got a 3ft tank.. NH4 and NO2.. ammonia and nitrite all 0ppm but abit high in nitrate.. All my fish got white spots and die!! except few damsels left.. since 2 week ago. Why? they nothing happen?

I recently got a chiller.. temp is 24-25 degree c. my bubble coral like not healthy than before chilling? too cold? What are the supplements for corals i need to get? brand?

Lastly, I using sump filter but no refugium.. thought of getting a AQUA-MEDIC nitrate reactor $700plus. Aqua mart told me will solve the problem. true? anyone pls help or msg me..

THANKS ALOT

• SRC Member
i got a 3ft tank.. NH4 and NO2.. ammonia and nitrite all 0ppm but abit high in nitrate.. All my fish got white spots and die!! except few damsels left.. since 2 week ago. Why? they nothing happen?

I recently got a chiller.. temp is 24-25 degree c. my bubble coral like not healthy than before chilling? too cold? What are the supplements for corals i need to get? brand?

Lastly, I using sump filter but no refugium.. thought of getting a AQUA-MEDIC nitrate reactor $700plus. Aqua mart told me will solve the problem. true? anyone pls help or msg me..

THANKS ALOT

set ur temp at 26~28 deg cel.... i dun know the negative side of water too coll but I'm sure it is not going to be "wallet friendly" your utility bill will tell u why..

Lower temp will usually make ur LF less active due to lower metabolism. the positive side- lower metabolism of your LS will reduce the overall bioload.