WTS: Various corals

reckless

Below are some pics for the corals. PM me a price for the ones you are interested.

*all pics taken under par38 WHITE/BLUE so you can't see the luminous effect of the corals in the pic.

Also, I have a purple with luminous orange center Favia and a green plate coral to let go. - sorry no pics but both are healthy. will only sell these if buyer takes any one of the corals below. Cheers

everything is on a FCFS basis. looking to clear by this Sunday morning or noon.

CORAL A: orange lumious yuma. about 3 big heads and 1 or 2 tiny ones.
DSC_0110_zps8269387e.jpg
CORAL B: Various Colour Zoa colony, Some with luminous blue skirtings and white center. Some luminous green skirting
DSC_0109_zps60428508.jpg
CORAL C: Radioactive green zoa colony and CORAL D: Orange skirting zoa colony - these are 2 different colonies.
DSC_0108_zpsa69df234.jpg

The Best Way Is To Keep It Simple.

UPDATE:

I have decided to add in more corals for sale. please refer below for pictures. Also, I have moved coral C and D together with my Zoa garden and selling it as a whole.

Consists of radioactive greens, yellows, RPPEs, stardusts and some others. Also, have 2 polyp of Tropical Skittle Zoas growing on the garden as well. Green centre with yellow base and grey skirtings. PLUS a small colony of luminous green star polyp that has grown from a small frag of 5 polyps onto the same liverock as the zoa garden.

selling the zoa garden only as a whole. Below are recent pictures taken today under Par38 Blue/white.

WYSIWYG AND FCFS BASIS. PM ME YOUR PRICE.

Zoa Garden

DSC_0126_zps4730298f.jpg

CORAL E

DSC_0125_zpsf2c090d7.jpg

CORAL F - Green Luminous tip hairy mushroom colony. Expands about palm size or bigger.

DSC_0121_zps3003279d.jpg

CORAL G - Luminous green Cup coral

DSC_0118_zpsa15bcbc5.jpg

CORAL H - Purple favia i mentioned in the first post.

DSC_0111_zps0a42178d.jpg

CORAL I - Plate coral mentioned in my first post. opens and expands to a bout fist size. been with me since it was a 20 cent coin size.

DSC_0119_zps2d41a9fe.jpg

CORAL J - purple tip Hammers. about 4 branch. opens up to about palm size.

DSC_0120_zps4fcf1cbf.jpg

PM me the price of the corals you are interested in. FCFS Basis.

Hi all,

Latest update, Zoa Garden, Coral G to J already collected by nice reefer earlier today. Thanks to all other reefers that has showed interests.

Now left with coral E and coral F.

Also new coral added for sale:

Coral K. - Mushroom colony purple with blue stripes. With the right conditions, these will multiply and grow all around your rocks quite fast.

DSC_0136_zpsc7887d42.jpg

PM me a price. FCFS as usual... collection time will be tmrw morning till before 2pm. Thanks