where to get tank and cabinet?

Blk488A

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this new topic. But i have been surfing through this forum and trying to go through a few sponsor's website to find merchants who deal with sales of cabinet and tanks for marine fishes.

I am very new and my knowledge of keep marine fishes is very minimal and mainly comes from this forum.

I am intending to start a 3 ft tank and before I even start, i have an agreement with my spouse that I will keep the tank neat and sleek and will blend in nicely with our new home's design. Basically, i need a sleek cabinet with the tank and am open to keep a sump and those necessary equipments.

Would another be kind enough to advise me which LFS or merchants I can go to?

Preferably it is located in the east. Thanks in advance...

You can check with the sponsor, Iwarna, and Delightings both are at Pasir Ris.

Hi james,

Thanks for your reply. Just contacted Victor from Iwarna, will get to understand more from him.

Saw your DIY tank. Really amazing... =D

Fish Channel @ MacPherson. Custom made to your satisfaction. Can what's app you my tank pics if you want.

Hi Happy13,

Thanks for your reply. Pmed you my number... Thanks for offering to send me your tank pics.. Trouble you to whatsapp me your tank photos.