Something kill my fish

After my Rainfordi goby and follow by six line wrasse die, today take the courage to take out all LR and found this thing. Thought of mantis shrimp do it but this is more than that. Anyone know what it's? It was very big as compare to the crab.

post-22594-0-99194200-1383989919_thumb.j

bear in mine they do come with corals too... many at times with the rocks that have corals attached to it,

Yeah... I read that they can be anywhere... sand, rocks, corals... As long as they can hide and ambush unsuspecting prey...

This is 2nd batch after hyper salinity. Likely inside LR having massive die off. Most likely to cure the LR inside container for a week before put back to tank. Lucky i put some bio home inside IOS. Maybe those reefer with missing fish one follow by another one is same situation like me. Lol.

post-22594-0-16860900-1384006037_thumb.j

Wah... So many hitchhikers.. Looks like you hit the jackpot! Hope you got all of them. Bristle worms can bite if you are not careful while doing WC...

Those worm will come back no matter how you cure the LR. Just no bobbit worm will do. Maybe you can check urs.lol

• SRC Member

Striped one is a pistol shrimp.

Second batch mostly are bristleworms, they can be good or bad, depends on how you see it

the pistol shrimp looked quite nice, but if land2013 doesn't like it then it's up to him!

• SRC Member

Those worm will come back no matter how you cure the LR. Just no bobbit worm will do. Maybe you can check urs.lol

they bite you? I have pulled out bristleworms with my fingers and they never inflicted any damage to them. Maybe I was just lucky a few dozen times?

they bite you? I have pulled out bristleworms with my fingers and they never inflicted any damage to them. Maybe I was just lucky a few dozen times?
I never got bitten before - I just read some forumers elsewhere that they were badly bitten by them but their bristle worms are big ones...