New 5ft tank progress

alanseah

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I go everywhere. only buy those I like. so normally ony buy bou 10kg per trip. Places like heliq@@, Reb@rn,joo seng rd,parsir ris, seal@fe, superst@r. Cos can never find enough of nice rocks which I like at one place.

They are all the norm uncured rocks which I prepared, cleaned, and cured in separate tank before putting in display tank. Just got another 12kg last Sat and now curing in one of my 2ft tank. My LR tank is running a weipro skimmer (2013) and a eheim canister filter and no lights.

• SRC Member
yup.. that's why I'm worrying..

cause 6500K if the best growth for coral..

buy scare too yellowish..

so me now on the wonder.. either 10000k or 6500k...

If you wanna use 6500k, why not go for the longer higher wattage T5s?? like 2x96watt?? or something like that, VHO antinics also can wat.

• SRC Member

Heard some stuff bout the raid. Apparently, there has been complains to the AVA by sending mails to the ministor regarding illegal sale of hard corals. That's why the crack down. Cos normally they cloase one eye. But the matter has been escalated so they have to take action. Apparently, the complains came from a reef club!! Dunno if true la.

If can find out who he/she is, can do what someone recently use as signature: Burn house, beat family!! ha ha.....

So maybe nowadays it is not such a good ideal to post publicly where got sell cheap stuff. Or they might get raided and we no longer have cheap stuff liaoz!!

• SRC Member

Howabout someone from a LFS that happens to be a member. And not happy cause someone selling dirt cheap?? or maybe the bugger just got nothing to do. I jus started a thread for sugestions!! he he... anyway, if no one had complained gov wont be so siao on one. Not say he is here but high probable some bugger read from here and complained. <_<