Triton System

Aquareef123

• Sponsor

Hi,

As the local Triton users are relatively new users, at most between 2 and 3 months, I don't think they would be able to share or comment on the Triton Method just yet.

However, if you are interested to find out more about the Triton Method, below is the link:

http://www.triton.de/english/home/homeenglish.html

Alternatively, you are most welcome to visit us at Iwarna and we can share our experience with you.

We have a display tank using the Triton Method since July 2013 without water change.

Cheers,

Aquarium Iwarna

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• SRC Member

I Would Love to know What is triton Systems?

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

I Would Love to know What is triton Systems?

I think its something that's chemistry..find out ur tank water parameters then see what's lack in..have a pre mix solution for dosing to maintain natural sea water parameters thus keeping ur fish n coral healthy..hope my rough explanation is correct..cheers

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member

Thanks bro Kenyee!

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Now that we even reached Asia I am happy to give some support in here.

As i am German please understand that my english won´t be the best.

But you are allowed to lough. :D

I will write an Introduction of our company soon.

great to be here.

Hope I can help a bit.

Happy reefing Ehsan.

• Sponsor

Hello Ehsan, Welcome mate. Cheers, Aquarium Iwarna

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

Glad to know there is thread on Triton. I am a user since Dec 2013. Learn about this method from Iwarna when I was planning my new tank. My tank size is 3 x 2.5 x 2 ft with a water capacity of about 400l. Decide to try since is a new set up. Was also attracted to the prospect of no or minimal water change and fuss free automated dosing.

Iwarna had helped with the dosing setup and guided me well during the initial stage till now. During the initial stage especially when the tank was new and life stock was still low, you will experiemce some fluctuation in yr water KH. For me it went up close to 10 when my tank was still quite empty with a starting dose of 30 ml per solution. The recommend initial dose is 10ml per 100 l. However with more LPS and SPS being added over the last few months, I notice the KH started to drop v quickly to below 8. Even after I increase the dosage to 80 ml per solution , KH continue to drop to the lowest point of 7.24. However I do notice that my sps are growing noticeably fast. This may be one of the reason for the drop in kh. The other contribution to my low kh maybe due to my low Mg level. Recently I had dosed both Mg and CO3 base element so as to bring those parameter back to recommended range. The good outcome so far from using the solution are good coral growth and colour and I also do not need to change water. The only time I did a 15% water change was after I dose detox into my tank. Detox dosing is recommended becos of the heavy metal detected from my water analysis. As this is my first water analysis , the report has also indicated several of the other elements are low. Bi, Sr, I, Li, Ni are some of them. I am planning to individually those elements as recommended in triton water correction sheet.

So far I am quite happy with the outcome of using this method. Will be interested to hear from the other triton user and learn from their experiences.