Decommission of 4 feet shallow tank

Hi all,

Due to work commitment , I have temporarily give up my hobbies. Letting go the whole set preferably.

-4 feet X 70 cm x 16 inch shallow reef tank with sump and solid Aluminum frame (heavy) done up by AA just in Sep 2013.

-HS 66 chiller (extremely quiet)

-Reef Octopus 3000 SSS Internal

-Return pump--thinking of Diablo DC 10,500

Price for the full tank set is $1,500 (slightly negotiable). If you add all up, is still a big bargain than buying piece meal. The aluminum tank alone is already more than $2k. Price does not include delivery and dismantling costs. All transportation please arrange yourself.

I have sold my light set and purely running on live rocks only.

Currently only have a fox face and blue lobster and thorny oyster which I will also give away to the seller plus 1/4 tub of DD salt (big pail) and left over polylab complete solution.

Please contact me at 9875 1520 for viewing at Simei.

post-22869-0-52868300-1400214215.jpgpost-22869-0-96910500-1400214215.jpg

Sorry to see u decom bro. I have always loved the design of your tank since i saw it in AA gallery. Sadly, I don't have the spare cash for the upgrade at the moment. Ups for you bro!

I Love Stagsss

Thanks for your kind words, decided to downgrade to a 2 footer instead and sell separately the equipment that I am not using.

4 feet shallow tank (9 month old), sump with aluminium stand- $1,000 (include all piping + return DC 10,000 pump exclude delivery and installation). Correction to the first post, the tank is below $2k instead of more.. apologised on the wrong infor.

Protein skimmer (reserved by bro 90070XXX)

Chiller reserved by bro Melvin

Livestock--blue lobster $15, fox face $15, thorny oyster (from ML) $40, cleaner shrimp $10.

All live rocks are sold.

Collection in the East, Simei, preferably today or tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

4 feet shallow tank (Front crystal glass) 12 mm, sump with solid aluminum (high grade) stand- $900 (include all piping + return DC 10,000 pump exclude delivery and installation)!

Tank still under warranty.

• 2 weeks later...