Garlic is super !!!! At least for me ..!! The ick came back with vengeance .. Came home yesterday to a tank with 3 tangs covered with white spots ... When I say covered I mean covered .. Head ,body , tail , fin, eyes looks like someone threw salt at them ! At first I thought they were all gonners.. Too many spots ,very bad infection .

So with nothing to loose , I took a clove of garlic peeled and smashed, added a few drops of water then squeezed the juice onto some mysis shrimp and fed to the fish.

This morning , amazingly all white spots are gone!!! Leaving some black spots where they used to be , all tangs are happy and fighting with each other again ..

So total score ... Me 4 ick 0

• Like 1

Stairway to Heaven

• 2 months later...

Garlic is super !!!! At least for me ..!! The ick came back with vengeance .. Came home yesterday to a tank with 3 tangs covered with white spots ... When I say covered I mean covered .. Head ,body , tail , fin, eyes looks like someone threw salt at them ! At first I thought they were all gonners.. Too many spots ,very bad infection .

So with nothing to loose , I took a clove of garlic peeled and smashed, added a few drops of water then squeezed the juice onto some mysis shrimp and fed to the fish.

This morning , amazingly all white spots are gone!!! Leaving some black spots where they used to be , all tangs are happy and fighting with each other again ..

So total score ... Me 4 ick 0

Thanks for sharing! Never know u could do this (using fresh garlic!)