Help with RO/DI setup.

joby553

Hi. I just purchased a RO/DI (used) but just realized, I don't know how and where to fix it up! And I'm also sure there some missing pipes and connections.

Who any kind soul here help me out? Prob have to meet you somewhere look at the stuff, determine what we need, get it. Then back to my place to help me fix up.

Probably 2, 3 hours help?

I treat u dinner ok?

Really any help will be deeply appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya. Tried out today and all I can say I like the result of the product but I'm not really cut out to be a plumber, anyone has ppl to recommend helping me fix it up at the toilet?

By the way, since the product is ultra clean already, should I still add abit of the anti chlorine? Since the bottle there write kills bacteria...

Hiya. Tried out today and all I can say I like the result of the product but I'm not really cut out to be a plumber, anyone has ppl to recommend helping me fix it up at the toilet?

By the way, since the product is ultra clean already, should I still add abit of the anti chlorine? Since the bottle there write kills bacteria...

Hi,GAC (granular activated carbon) in your RO/DI unit will help to remove chlorine. Check your TDS reading to ensure filter media effectiveness and filter water quality. Cheers and Happy Reefing.

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore