Apex Neptune

DerrickLim

Just wondering, Anyone got the Apex auto feeder to dose sodium bicarbonate?

I bought the AFS for this purpose. It dose the marine ph buffer 8.3 powder whenever the ph falls below 8.33. In my 2nd day of trying this out and seems to keep the ph in the range of 8.32 to 8.36 throughout the day.

• SRC Supporter

Just wondering, Anyone got the Apex auto feeder to dose sodium bicarbonate?

I bought the AFS for this purpose. It dose the marine ph buffer 8.3 powder whenever the ph falls below 8.33. In my 2nd day of trying this out and seems to keep the ph in the range of 8.32 to 8.36 throughout the day.

I am using the apex as well. Sodium bicarbonate need to be mix with water to melt before being use since it is not easily soluble.Maybe using a dosing pump will be cheaper and better for topping up.

Did you manage to use the Apex email notification setup ? It is very difficult to setup i feel, in the end i give up and just use the apex fusion.

I am using the apex as well. Sodium bicarbonate need to be mix with water to melt before being use since it is not easily soluble.Maybe using a dosing pump will be cheaper and better for topping up.

Did you manage to use the Apex email notification setup ? It is very difficult to setup i feel, in the end i give up and just use the apex fusion.

Yes, manage to setup email notification using the methods in the manual.

Basically is to register a new gmx email account and then use mail forwarding to your preferred email (Gmail for my case). So far it worked in simulated scenario.

• SRC Supporter

Fusion is cool but doesn't support widget in Android from the Apex app. U can consider using Duckdns so that the Apex app can be accessed even when u r on out of your home wifi zone.

Yap, that the downside of the apex fusion that it can't work with the apps.

• 4 weeks later...