Coral food

noboni85

For lps or sps? Reef roid and oyster eggs plus some lps pellets works for me.

i have lps and sps in my nano tank ... am dosing marine snow once a week ... twice a week i will target feed my sun corals .. anemones and lps with mysis shrimps.

Do you think the sun corals and anemone will accept LPS pellets? i tried some pellets on the sun coral but it seems to be spitting it out ..

• SRC Member

i have lps and sps in my nano tank ... am dosing marine snow once a week ... twice a week i will target feed my sun corals .. anemones and lps with mysis shrimps.

Do you think the sun corals and anemone will accept LPS pellets? i tried some pellets on the sun coral but it seems to be spitting it out ..

The pellets that i am feeding my sun and LPS are those coral food designed for LPS, it is in pellet form (first bite LPS pellets) and they accepted it well.

I tried feeding reef roid and marine snow to my sun, but the mixture are just too fine and i am not confident that they are eating enough. I tried frozen brine shrimp too but the fishes will snatch the food loh

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

Thanks will consider (first bite LPS pellets) ... as mysis will float all over the place and quite a lot will end up in the filter ...

yup my irritating shrimps will pull out all the food (even though they are not eating everything) from the sun corals and anemones emoji23.png tried the cup method but difficult to hold 3 cups and pump food at the same time ... going to move all the shrimps out ...

• 3 months later...