blue tang

frzrsd

Last night when i got home first thing i did was to look at my tank. In search of my clown and tang. But somehow rather the tang was missing and i thought it was that bloody bristle worm doing. Because i had a mandarin goby and 3 skunk shrimps. The nxt day i realized my mandarin went missing and 1 skunk shrimp went missing too!! DAMMIT!!! Up till today i couldnt find them. So i kept searching for my tang but still couldnt find it. Next moment i realised that my wavemaker is off so i switched it on. In a less than 5 sec the wavemaker blade had a sound(that sound when youre still a kid putting your fingers on the fan blade) YES!!! TO MY DAMM SURPRISE MY TANG IS IN IT!!!!!!! But lucky i stop the wavemaker and did a rescue good thing its still alive this morning the bad thing is its injured of cos... so my qn is should i take it out or just leave it. It was quite weak when i took it out from the wavemaker and about 20+++mins later it started swimming around. Just like in "finding nemo" "JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING" (but not as active as before)

Well i did monitor it almost everyday ever since the "accident" my tang met. Yest morning it turn totally white before lights were on and went back to norm after the lights were switched back on. Somehow today it decided to just lie down on my GSP and tadaaa it took its last breath.. HAIS!