New to SW - Filtration

• SRC Member

Haha...corals are extremely beautiful, just so afraid that I may lose interest over time .. as what happened to my FW tanks which accounts for my switch in an attempt to revive my interest, besides the fact that my friend was able to pass me some juvenile garoupa (those brown spotted restaurant variety) to kick-start my SW foray

Most reefers dont lose interest over time, they lose it over failures... first six months will decide how far and long your hobby will last loh.

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member

For the lesser known brands, guess they work just as well?

I used to hv a mce 300 for my my 2 feet. Simple LPS and 2 fishes only. If you are on budget and for long run. For your setup, get BH 1000 or 2000. Its a great working horse that you can from F&M. I get it 4 years ago which is like 200+. It should be slighly more now.

• SRC Member

I used to hv a mce 300 for my my 2 feet. Simple LPS and 2 fishes only. If you are on budget and for long run. For your setup, get BH 1000 or 2000. Its a great working horse that you can from F&M. I get it 4 years ago which is like 200+. It should be slighly more now.