First day first problems and many more to come :)

Filzan

• SRC Member

Ok bro bombom i will pm you soon but just to ask what reasons why you dont like it? Online reviews seems not bad

yeah thats what I read before I bought it also. even voted top 5 best things in 2014 in a reefbuilders post. but either I kena a batch problem or its just normal for the skimmer to be super sensitive and produce micro bubbles frequently.

thats why I suggested u trying mine first before getting one for urself first hand or from me.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

day 54

Sg: 1.026 PH: 8.0

Amm:0ppm Nitrite: 0ppm Nitrate: 10ppm Phos: 0.25 DKH: 7KH

bought 2 corals one red musroom and one GSP

red Mushroom doing good. on day 2 now. my GSP i cut down the rocks cause it was abit big and unsightly. it came attached on a live rock. i see so many unknown stuff growing on it. basically i acclimatised my corals and did a coral dip after wards. and both opened up nicely after 2 hours of lights being on.

i only cut down my GSP rock this morning it has yet to open.

any kind bros here wanna share their practices of how to remove pest from corals that come attached with live rocks. there seems to be so many unknown things growing on it. something that looks like aiptasia, unknown small starfish that is white in color. etc.

even after coral dipping i am getting this guys.

any bro wanna share their practices or advice on

1) how to prepare your corals before putting them in to you display (besides coral dipping and quarantine tank)

2) any LFS that has give you corals on liverocks that are mostly pest free ? ( i know this is impossible LOL)

currently using reefer BOMBOM tunze 9001 and the micro bubbles in my tank make me wanna kill myself looking at the micro bubbles HAHAHAHA

and its not skimming anything even after 24 hours. its just clear water i think my tank is clean LOL

• SRC Member

currently using reefer BOMBOM tunze 9001 and the micro bubbles in my tank make me wanna kill myself looking at the micro bubbles HAHAHAHA

and its not skimming anything even after 24 hours. its just clear water i think my tank is clean LOL

LOL bro. let the skimmer break in for about a week. the microbubbles will get lesser. as i mentioned, its very sensitive to slight movement of water or drop of water level. and dont off it at all. cause sure will have microbubbles, and the process of wanting to kill yourself will start all over again. :thumbdown:

btw if its clear water, try raising the skimmer higher a little. and play with the air intake. close it all the way while it is breaking in.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.