My new 1.5 ft nano tank

yhanlee

dude, im letting go everything for $80[attachment=228718_20150312_020520_LL.jpg][attachment=228719_20150123_231024.jpg][attachment=228720_20150312_020431.jpg][attachment=228721_20150312_020445.jpg]

Hi Bro,

How come you are advertising your tank and equipment in someone else post? This is not pasar malam section either.......

Thanks

This hobby is really full poison. In the mist of cycling the existing tank. I bought a new 2ft(96litre) tank. Its an iOS tank with an air skimmer included. Also bought a bag of biohome plus, 2pc artificial rock, also wp-10 jeboa wavemaker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wanna ask is the skimmer strong enough? Also the overflow compartment have 5white plastic containers. The 1st one is cotton wool and some bio ring, 2nd and 3rd is with the black color wool with bio ring, the 4th the 5th is black wool and activated carbon. Is this setup ok or shoul

Another tank!! Haha what do u want to keep in this additional tank

The 1.5ft will make it as qt tank. Most of the lr from this tank will transfer into the DT. Wanna keep a small blue tank. Hehehe

Started to cycle my 2ft tank yesterday. Just now finish dosing microbe lift special blend and nite out 2 to speed up the cycle. Anybody have any experience wif these products? According to the lsf, can start putting in fish in 2weeks if use it