My IM Fusion 20

jasyu

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

The royal gamma is my first fish for this tank. Been doing well since the start not sure why suddenly became sick. Was feeding well everyday. The ato from fresh and marine using tunze osmolator. Price 200 plus. Temperature not sure yet. Haven been home since I installed the fan.

• SRC Member

The royal gamma is my first fish for this tank. Been doing well since the start not sure why suddenly became sick. Was feeding well everyday. The ato from fresh and marine using tunze osmolator. Price 200 plus. Temperature not sure yet. Haven been home since I installed the fan.

Wah. So ex. I still thought onli 100+. After u reach home then check the temp.

• SRC Member

There is definitely something wrong with my temperature probe. It says 31 degrees. I touch the water and it feels much colder than yesterday. Think I need to change one

• SRC Member

Add quite a few fish these 2 days.

Tested all parameters. NO1-3 all undetectable. Phosphate also undetectable.

Current livestock.

2x purple firegoby (mated pair)

2x yellow head sleeper goby (mated pair)

2x shark head goby

2x cleaner shrimp

1x rainford goby

1x royal gamma

1x yahsia goby shrimp pair

1x true percula.

1x red bubble tip anemone

1x green bubble tip anemone

1 x gonipora

3x colony of zoos.

• SRC Member

Gd to heard that. Maybe is Sunday morning feeling lazy. Cos 1 2 sleep more.

Think u better change ur thermometer. U can go aquamarin if u stay nearby. Cos they close at 10pm.

And ur percula is nicer to be pair also.

• SRC Member

Gd to heard that. Maybe is Sunday morning feeling lazy. Cos 1 2 sleep more.

Think u better change ur thermometer. U can go aquamarin if u stay nearby. Cos they close at 10pm.

And ur percula is nicer to be pair also.

I would love for them to be pair. But one of them died. Any ideas how to add 1 more to make them a pair if I just throw them in one of them will fight the other to dead.

• SRC Member

I would love for them to be pair. But one of them died. Any ideas how to add 1 more to make them a pair if I just throw them in one of them will fight the other to dead.

U try 2 get a smaller size 1 should be ok. Yest u go ah beng should have afew.

• SRC Member

U try 2 get a smaller size 1 should be ok. Yest u go ah beng should have afew.

I tried but I didn't expect the small one to fight the old one until the old one died. Haha

• SRC Member

just suffered my first jumper casualty. one of the yellow head sleeper goby, just could not figure out how he made it thru the super slim gap.

Wah. So small hole also can come out. My bicolour blenny when into the ios last time. Now ok already. Cos it has grown bigger so can't go through the hole.

• SRC Member

I tried but I didn't expect the small one to fight the old one until the old one died. Haha

Just to share my experience on pairing my clownfishes.

I got a new 1" clown to pair with my 2+" clown which has been in my tank for over 1.5 years.

I put the new clown into an isolation box inside the DT, but was released into DT after a couple of hours. Both fishes seemed to get along quite well, swimming together.

Woke up the next morning to find the new clown crouching in a corner, with its fins and tail badly damaged. Apparently the old clown attacked the new clown sometime over the night or maybe the early morning. My guess was the old clown got frustrated with the new clown over sleeping arrangements, haha.

I put the new clown back into isolation so that the old clown won't harass it anymore and to let the new clown recover a bit.

1 week later, I put the old clown into isolation and released the new clown into tank.

Another week later, I released the old clown into the DT.

It been over a month now and both have been getting on very well.

• SRC Member

What the difference between the 3152 and 3155? Cos the price is double. And is the pump and container included?

pump included, container separate.

bought a new temp probe now temp abt 28 degree.

• SRC Member

pump included, container separate.

bought a new temp probe now temp abt 28 degree.

Ok. 28 is gd. It will drop to 27 also. 28 is maybe hot afternoon. Maybe I cos will consider the 3152. Cos now everyday top up around 1l of water.

• SRC Member

1 liter is ok. I check mine I burn about 6 liters in 2 days. That's a lot.

Also my dear royal gamma didn't make it. Haiz rip[/quote

Suddenly Die. Thats bad.

6l is alot. I every morning pour 2 cup of water. The big bubble tea cup.

• SRC Member

Buy an ATO bro, you pour like that every morning the salinity change quite huge.

Check with FnM the IM ATO coming out next week. or just take the bite and get the tunze osmolator.

• SRC Member

Buy an ATO bro, you pour like that every morning the salinity change quite huge.

Check with FnM the IM ATO coming out next week. or just take the bite and get the tunze osmolator.

Salinity not much changes. I have monitor already. Cos our tank is 80l.so plus minus 1l still ok. i will just wait 1st.