Spotted white spot on all my fishes.

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear about that. Seems to be a classic case of ich. To deal with it there are a variety of methods. Some require a hospital tank, and some keep the fish in the same tank. For me, I used Dr G's anti parasitic caviar. It has helped me treat all my fishes successfully. I am assuming you know the basics of the right temperature, pH, and salinity for the health of your tank inhabitants? If not spend some time to read some info in the beginner's thread.

Sofishticated Friend

Sorry to hear about that. Seems to be a classic case of ich. To deal with it there are a variety of methods. Some require a hospital tank, and some keep the fish in the same tank. For me, I used Dr G's anti parasitic caviar. It has helped me treat all my fishes successfully. I am assuming you know the basics of the right temperature, pH, and salinity for the health of your tank inhabitants? If not spend some time to read some info in the beginner's thread.

Sofishticated Friend

Thanks. I will go read it.

Gary Teo

Sofishticated Friend

May I know what is Dr G's anti parasitic, where to buy it and I really don't where to find the beginner's thread? Please advise.

Thanks.

Gary Teo

• SRC Member

Hi Gary, you may find Dr G's anti parasitic caviar at either Iwarna (Pasir Ris Farmway 3) or Pacific Reef (known also as Ah Beng) at Pasir Ris Farmway 2. I'm sure there are others at the west but I'm not sure which shop has stock.

Do you use Tapatalk to view this forum? If so they have a tab called "subforums" and there is a thread called "New to the Marine Hobby". You'll find most useful information there. For overseas forums, either Reef Central and Reef2Reef are helpful for discussions on best practices of reefing.

Sofishticated Friend

• Like 1

Hi Gary, you may find Dr G's anti parasitic caviar at either Iwarna (Pasir Ris Farmway 3) or Pacific Reef (known also as Ah Beng) at Pasir Ris Farmway 2. I'm sure there are others at the west but I'm not sure which shop has stock.

Do you use Tapatalk to view this forum? If so they have a tab called "subforums" and there is a thread called "New to the Marine Hobby". You'll find most useful information there. For overseas forums, either Reef Central and Reef2Reef are helpful for discussions on best practices of reefing.

Sofishticated Friend

Thanks bro.

Gary Teo