WTS: Live rocks

Navyblue

These are all real live rocks. Not some once dead rocks, cycled with bacteria and then called "live rocks" like to call here. Real live rocks have lives more than bacteria in them. I have no idea how much I have, but back in the days I spent a small fortune.

This is an old picture where I have all the rocks in my display, the tank is 4x2x2'

img_1270.jpg

This is a current picture, the tank is 4x2x2'. The rocks in there are covered in coralline algae. I moved the rest of the rocks to sump. They get no light but are teeming with pods due to lack of predation.

P2014100_zpsokjlxno5.jpg

Priced to clear at just $50, my lost is your gain. Open to trade with Jebao dosing pump.

More information about these rocks:

- I quarantine all my fishes, even the $1 ones. The rocks has no latent parasites, nor has it been coppered.

- You can guesstimate the volume from the photos. As for the weight, I have no idea. And no you do not want your rocks to be dense and heavy. :P

- In the forum you see people struggle with this and that algaes, or other pest like aiptasia. I can say none of those undesirables had shown up for years as I beat them all. These are truly matured rocks, you will not have to contend with new tank problems as long as you don't bring them in.

If you don't bother to read the information already presented here, or you don't want to give me your number, I take it that you are not keen and I will not respond. Collection in Sembawang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk