My little new 3 footer...

RAV-65

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ahhh... big fat yellow tang blocking the view of my favorite coral!! eh!! you bought the PINK cynarina from Lvcap??? wow.. u got all the nice Cynarinas.. Please dun forget me, a fellow cynarina/prata lover, when you wanna sell leh!!

and that green monti cap, is it from chris? u bought it as a small frag and grow to like this?! WOW!! :bow:

Live and Let Live

ahhh... big fat yellow tang blocking the view of my favorite coral!! eh!! you bought the PINK cynarina from Lvcap??? wow.. u got all the nice Cynarinas.. Please dun forget me, a fellow cynarina/prata lover, when you wanna sell leh!!

and that green monti cap, is it from chris? u bought it as a small frag and grow to like this?! WOW!! :bow:

Heh heh... my yellow tang playing peek-a-boo with you.... Anyway, I didn't get any corals from Lvcap...

As for the monti cap, I bought it like that liao lah.... my lights 14,000K, dun grow so fast one... the one from Chris long ago up the lorry liao... that was when I was still having problem with my water parameters... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

I see I see. we both night owls huh.. :P

Your cynarinas and pratas are all gems I wanna steal!! GIWS haha coined a new term! GIWS=gems I wanna steal

sell!!! :evil::wub:

u have nice collection on your sandbed.. your other stressed prata will do well under your care one lah dun worry too much.. just take pic of your red and green concentric ringed prata!!! ur yellow tang naughty! block my view.. :lol:

Live and Let Live

I see I see. we both night owls huh.. :P

Your cynarinas and pratas are all gems I wanna steal!! GIWS haha coined a new term! GIWS=gems I wanna steal

sell!!! :evil::wub:

u have nice collection on your sandbed.. your other stressed prata will do well under your care one lah dun worry too much.. just take pic of your red and green concentric ringed prata!!! ur yellow tang naughty! block my view.. :lol:

Yes Sir!!! banned the yellow tang to swim behind the rocks!!

So here's the pic I promised you... Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the new prata, been 4-5 days liao... tink gotta feed it again soon!

post-34-1101666375.jpg

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Yes Sir!!! banned the yellow tang to swim behind the rocks!!

So here's the pic I promised you... Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the new prata, been 4-5 days liao... tink gotta feed it again soon!

wooo!!! CHIOEST!!! NO FIGHT LIAO!! Best prata!! Roti prata with generous portions mint and strawberry toppings!! Yumilicious!! :wub::evil:

ALL VIEWING/REPLYING ARE NIGHT OWLS!!

Live and Let Live

wooo!!! CHIOEST!!! NO FIGHT LIAO!! Best prata!! Roti prata with generous portions mint and strawberry toppings!! Yumilicious!! :wub::evil:

ALL VIEWING/REPLYING ARE NIGHT OWLS!!

Not true lah... haven't you heard of the 933 Golden Pillow prata?!?!?! :lol:

That one is :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I see the pic at least 7-8 times liao... until now I'm still :shock:

Den I'll :cry: coz not mine... :(

Yeah man!! Terryz also night owl... :fear:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Yeah man!!!

More Ang Pows = NO NEW CORALS...

Might as well spend everything on corals now!! :lol:

Wah... No new corals... Not that bad lar... Those that benefits are young reefers like me liao... LOLz... Can chiong after CNY... lol...

Adults take a rest lar.... :evil::evil:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

yea adults take a rest let young reefers like us have a good harvest for once.. hehe.. 933 golden pillow prata?! haha so cute name... 933 golden pillow inside got a lot of meat one ah.. haha..

see when the term GIWS will become a household term hahahaha

ur prata is ultimate lah.. mine cannot fight.. take pic liao can print postcards! lol... make my eyes pop out!

Live and Let Live

Wah... No new corals... Not that bad lar... Those that benefits are young reefers like me liao... LOLz... Can chiong after CNY... lol...

Adults take a rest lar.... :evil::evil:

Alamak bro...

I not much older than you leh!! I'm only a young adult!!! :paiseh:

But no worrieds, I got my "heng heng" corals... will win lotsa $$$!!! :pirate::pirate::pirate:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

yea adults take a rest let young reefers like us have a good harvest for once.. hehe.. 933 golden pillow prata?! haha so cute name... 933 golden pillow inside got a lot of meat one ah.. haha..

see when the term GIWS will become a household term hahahaha

ur prata is ultimate lah.. mine cannot fight.. take pic liao can print postcards! lol... make my eyes pop out!

Wah liew... print postcards???

Put it for sale at LFS I tink no reefers will buy!! kanna criticise like siao!!! :(

You haven't seen some of the awesome pratas around...

Mine is xiao3 wu1 jian4 da4 wu1.... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

issit?! u too humble lah... agree with terry your one look like ice cream.. I prefer this kind got pattern one... Full red not as appealing to me... yours concentric ringed prata is incredibly AWESOME! I download the pic and view everyday.. will make me drool everytime! haha.. your pink and red cynarinas are wonderful too.. I thhink I cannot sleep liao lah!! hmph!! pink, red, green cynarinas.. woah... *head reeling*

where u chiong coral shipment one huh?! jio me leh..

Live and Let Live