Looking to set up nano tank on a Budget

Jingles

Hi, thank you for looking at this post 

I've been owning tanks all my life up till the end of secondary school and now that I'm in NS and have a lot more free time, I want to set up a nano tank!  Sadly I'm on a Budget (around $300 to $400) and are there any place I can look to set up a tank from scratch? I'm thinking about going to places like Iwarna and Ah Beng like you guys mentioned but are there any more places for the Budget conscious? Also, I've seen plenty of posts about the need for sumps and refugiums which are quite intimidating for me... Is it necessary for a small tank I'm trying to set up? 

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for looking at this post 
I've been owning tanks all my life up till the end of secondary school and now that I'm in NS and have a lot more free time, I want to set up a nano tank!  Sadly I'm on a Budget (around $300 to $400) and are there any place I can look to set up a tank from scratch? I'm thinking about going to places like Iwarna and Ah Beng like you guys mentioned but are there any more places for the Budget conscious? Also, I've seen plenty of posts about the need for sumps and refugiums which are quite intimidating for me... Is it necessary for a small tank I'm trying to set up? 

Go big tank better cos u can keep the parameters more stable!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After reading up more, decided to go to pinnacle to get the items i need. Should I buy an old tank (4-5 years old) inclusive of sump and piping plus pump for 100 dollars? Or get a new 55g 2x2x2 tank from pinnacle?