Seachem Phosguard

edmund_23

• SRC Member

Guys, i have a plan on running seachem phosguard in my tank.. But im not sure does this works anot. I have a hang on filter. I planning to remove all the cages inside. Put phosguard in a bag and throw it inside the emptied compartment. And run it. Do you all think this works? As instructions stated it need high flow area.. Thanks in advance..

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

I have tried phosguard. Imo it does not work. I could never drop my phosphate to within acceptable levels with phosguard in a high flow area in a filter bag. Conversely, gfo in a reactor can reduce phosphate to near 0ppm. And very fast too.

• SRC Member
I have tried phosguard. Imo it does not work. I could never drop my phosphate to within acceptable levels with phosguard in a high flow area in a filter bag. Conversely, gfo in a reactor can reduce phosphate to near 0ppm. And very fast too.

It was given by a frenz.. So dun waste and wanna give it a try..

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk