FC Looney Tunes - part 2

cedricang

Mike, if I say you are wrong, then you might get offended again.

Come over, I show you what is a goniopora and you decide for yourself if the piece of looney tune is a goniopora or something else, how's that ?

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member
Mike, if I say you are wrong, then you might get offended again. Come over, I show you what is a goniopora and you decide for yourself if the piece of looney tune is a goniopora or something else, how's that ?

I am not offended in any case of you selling at the deserved price you think it is, nor if any PS touch up as the blue lighting indeed is a pain to deal with.

My only issue is the naming of Coral, I believe many people who spoken to me in CG or real life understand where I am coming from regarding this matter. Already I heard from friends some oversea LFS reading this forum is laughing of some FC xxxxx naming.

I wish Singapore reefers are not laughing stock in international Reefing community.

Can you imagine if there are a few more reefers also come out with weird names and starts selling them, how will new reefer like me knows what we are buying. Imagine a Friend come visit my tank, saw this piece of coral and ask what is it, and I says it's FC Mickey Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Stone said:

I am not offended in any case of you selling at the deserved price you think it is, nor if any PS touch up as the blue lighting indeed is a pain to deal with.

My only issue is the naming of Coral, I believe many people who spoken to me in CG or real life understand where I am coming from regarding this matter. Already I heard from friends some oversea LFS reading this forum is laughing of some FC xxxxx naming.

I wish Singapore reefers are not laughing stock in international Reefing community.

Can you imagine if there are a few more reefers also come out with weird names and starts selling them, how will new reefer like me knows what we are buying. Imagine a Friend come visit my tank, saw this piece of coral and ask what is it, and I says it's FC Mickey Mouse.

Dear Mike, I see no point in continuing this conversation with you as this seems not going anywhere constructive. As you continue rambling away, I seems to continue getting supporting messages and reefers actually came over and buy from me ( and theses supportive customer are following this thread fyi ) .  I am not bragging here please dun get me wrong, what I am saying here is that perhaps you might have a different view point, so is other reefers here.

So to put it short, you don't have to agree with me and I respect that. But things will go on as usual and I will still be standing tall for providing this reefing community with some fun and quality staff which they enjoy.

Btw, I have been in touch with bro Nivleksg ( Kelvin Ang ) for a meet up sometime at his convenience. He suggested you might be joining as well, and I welcome you too :)

Have a good weekend !

32 minutes ago, PoorPicasso said:

I am very sure things wont be going on as usual. Will never be.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Whatever Andrew.

Btw, why are you still using this multiple nick to conceal your real identity ? Got something to hide ah ?

• SRC Member

Dear Mike, I see no point in continuing this conversation with you as this seems not going anywhere constructive. As you continue rambling away, I seems to continue getting supporting messages and reefers actually came over and buy from me ( and theses supportive customer are following this thread fyi ) .  I am not bragging here please dun get me wrong, what I am saying here is that perhaps you might have a different view point, so is other reefers here.
So to put it short, you don't have to agree with me and I respect that. But things will go on as usual and I will still be standing tall for providing this reefing community with some fun and quality staff which they enjoy.
Btw, I have been in touch with bro Nivleksg ( Kelvin Ang ) for a meet up sometime at his convenience. He suggested you might be joining as well, and I welcome you too
Have a good weekend !

Actually I thought of meeting you to see who are you in real person, but I scare I becomes inpatient when I talk to you.
Think about it I better not see you, one less enemy is better than one less friend. If I don't see you, I will have one less friend, but if I see you, I may have one more enemy.
I met many people who says your tank is nice and you are equally nice guy and helpful. And I believe all these words because it came from respected individuals, but until I can get over the naming issues, I think we are not aligned on the same Reefing path.
By the way you keep saying you got many people supports you, I am glad for you. So far I see all CG and I only see sarcastic remarks aiming at you, maybe I missed all those complimentary praises on you, my bad if that's the case.

6 hours ago, Mike Stone said:

Actually I thought of meeting you to see who are you in real person, but I scare I becomes inpatient when I talk to you.
Think about it I better not see you, one less enemy is better than one less friend. If I don't see you, I will have one less friend, but if I see you, I may have one more enemy.
I met many people who says your tank is nice and you are equally nice guy and helpful. And I believe all these words because it came from respected individuals, but until I can get over the naming issues, I think we are not aligned on the same Reefing path.
By the way you keep saying you got many people supports you, I am glad for you. So far I see all CG and I only see sarcastic remarks aiming at you, maybe I missed all those complimentary praises on you, my bad if that's the case.

Hi Mike , the reason that I invited you is so that you are not mistaken by others as only a keyboard hero . But I respect your decision.

It's easy to be a keyboard hero, happily typing away so as to satisfy twisted self esteem. But from your latest posting I think you are above that, possibly someone responsible and matured, someone that is able to raise an issue , confront it , debate it in a professional and matured manner. As I said earlier , you don't have to agree with me on certain issues and I respect that.

Well, thank you for sharing us that you have heard from respected individual's positive comments about me and I am grateful for your honesty.

We are all not perfect people, but I believe that we can all learn and be a better person.

it's already well known that certain CG / forum has been used as a place for gossiping, bashing as well as propagating hatred among other self-interest propaganda. I have just met an individual that has decided to leave " the other reefing forum " and it's associated CGs because he is pretty sick and tired of such nonsense and negativity in that group/forum. Many reefers also shared with me that they are sad to see that the other reefing forum is being used by a few individuals to manipulate others to achieve their own propaganda.

Birds of the same feather flock together. I prefer a place where there is positive energy.

Bro Mike, I agree absolutely that it's better to have one more friend then one enemy. Let's be friend and not enemy. It's ok if you are not comfortable to meet at the moment, perhaps other times when you are ready, I welcome you my friend.

Happy reefing :)

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Well regarding keyboard heros, it doesn't apply to me. Quite a lot of people already met me in person.
Also I had made a lot of friends.
I just choose not to know you in person, because I am actually quite selective in making friends.

Good to know that Mike.

I am glad that you are in good standing with many reefers, and it's good that you are selective with whom you want to be friends with.

Cheers !