Perform copper treatment during Hyposalinity

• SRC Member

Are you sure it's velvet in the first place? If you're gonna use copper, there's no need to use hyposalinity since copper treats both...

Both treatments induce stress on the fishes, although it is said that hyposalinity is gentler on the fishes... But why go for both to induce double stress when copper can rid both ich and velvet?

I remembered reading somewhere that it is not recommended to use copper in hyposalinity conditions... But I can't seem to find the article already... Sorry about that...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Any video of ur tank?

Try not to stress the fishes will b a better bet..too much stress will kill the healthy fishes n need not say the sick fishes too..so it will b a total loss..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

49 minutes ago, kenyee said:

Any video of ur tank?

Try not to stress the fishes will b a better bet..too much stress will kill the healthy fishes n need not say the sick fishes too..so it will b a total loss..

Will post video soon as I going to complete my list of fish (almost :yeah:)

Still toying my DT with Hypo condition (almost coming to 3 month) with fish inside and find them very comfortable and healthy.