New 3x2x2.5

nyeehsien

• SRC Member
10 hours ago, nyeehsien said:

Taipei customs think got no restrictions. I think Singapore too.  

Put inside Tupperware. Check in. And hope they survive the tumbling.

If I am not mistaken. Singapore AVA allow hobbyist 5 pieces of lifestock provided they do not require CITEs (Check AVA website). Most soft coral will qualify. However LPS and SPS will not be allowed. So although you get it through customs does not mean that its ok. If they happen to spot check then good luck to you. 

• SRC Member

With all due respect, it seems that you're buying livestock before any study or research is done... It may be wise to Google on the livestock just before purchase... At least you'll know the difficulties and diet of the livestock before committing...

You can try researching on cauliflower soft coral as my knowledge on corals is quite limited...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• SRC Member
With all due respect, it seems that you're buying livestock before any study or research is done... It may be wise to Google on the livestock just before purchase... At least you'll know the difficulties and diet of the livestock before committing...

You can try researching on cauliflower soft coral as my knowledge on corals is quite limited...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

agreed with you. must catch the impulse before it's too late.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app