WTS 2 Ft OHF Tank Set

PaulPaul01

• SRC Member

Upgraded, so hope to make some money back too:) Asking $160 as the tank set was bought for $280, and includes all the items in the picture, which total up to about a $100+. Price can be negotiated and agreed on for a fast deal. Wavemaker (Sun Sun) has been trimmed to fit the flow of a 2 ft tank. Includes Marine Formula Two Pellets given by a nice reefer I bought my new tank from, which is opened but I can't use as my fish are too small. If wanted, I can also give a chunk of my cycled marine pure block:) Lights are built in, and was surprisingly capable of maintaining my corals, though to be fair I never owned high light corals like acros. It was fine for my FF Digi though, and it even grew a little. It was only used as a marine tank for about 2 months, and as a coral tank for about a month and a half, possibly justifying the little growth. Works great as a FOWLR tank. Condition is 9.5/10, only issue is a white stain at the base of the cabinet and a few very minor scratches. Used for 1.5 years. Viewing will be at 760136:) For the full list of additional items drop me a PM:)Screenshot_20180913-141052.pngIMG-20180905-WA0028.jpgIMG-20180905-WA0029.jpg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app