Pictures of my 3.5 feet Reef Tank

scarab

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
bro nvr thought of fragging ur rics ar? ;)

Well have thought of it but think will affect the outlook of the rics colony after fragging. So decided against it. Maybe one day when it grows too messy..... :lol:

Hmmm..scarab bro..you feed ya pratas and open brains? The open brain seems a lil bleached. I noticed that if you feed LPS at night when their feeding mode is on they will tend to recover faster. Try mysis? ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Hmmm..scarab bro..you feed ya pratas and open brains? The open brain seems a lil bleached. I noticed that if you feed LPS at night when their feeding mode is on they will tend to recover faster.  Try mysis?  ;)

Never feed for some time already. A bit worried about water parameters since started SPS. Will try to start a reasonable feeding regime next week. Hopefully will bring back the colour. Maybe because the open brain is in a badly illuminated area of my tank also. Hence the colour.

Still recovering from shock coz just saw my electricity bill :shock::shock:

• SRC Member

Never feed for some time already. A bit worried about water parameters since started SPS. Will try to start a reasonable feeding regime next week. Hopefully will bring back the colour. Maybe because the open brain is in a badly illuminated area of my tank also. Hence the colour.

i have loads of space to give it direct illumination :upsidedown: but looks so nice and pink

Still recovering from shock coz just saw my electricity bill :shock:  :shock:

that serious???

I just check my bills..about $30 to $40 more after upgraded from 2x150W MH to 2X250W MH and 1/4hp chiller to a 1/2hp chiller.....

You are running the MD55 for the new skimmer now???

• SRC Member

that serious???

I just check my bills..about $30 to $40 more after upgraded from 2x150W MH to 2X250W MH and 1/4hp chiller to a 1/2hp chiller.....

You are running the MD55 for the new skimmer now???

Quite serious lah. Maybe combination of hot weather where my air con is also on overtime and my previous 1.1 hp chiller ###### up for quite a while before I notice it (It ran continuosly for 8 hours when my MH was on) :shock::shock::cry2:

Well that's the way it goes. :ph34r:

Yup I'm running Resun MD55 for the skimmer.

• 4 weeks later...