clammy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

there are actually quite a number of lobsters!

didnt had time to take pics of them tho. The students were Qing to have a look at them. Think the dive site named lobster bay. They were quite shallow at around 8-12 meters depth.

• SRC Member

NTU?? :huh:

Where did you get the idea? haha. :D

Nah.. most of us if not all are working adults.. :pinch:

Seldom get to see students in our dive group.. Only those who come with their parents and are fortunate enuff to learn diving at a tender age.

• SRC Member

That is a cuttlefish.

Sigh.. looks like so many bargain hunters got the same suit during Adex. Even when i was in Redang, i saw 3 other divers with the same suit and color as that of my fiancee, in the end, i told her to bring the wetsuit and dry it in the room instead of at the dive centre. Think i better id it with a paint marker..

Aiyah... got babes, should not have blurred the faces mah, the guys one, can.. :lol: hahahaha... ladies in wetsuit, very ###### leh.. but not as ###### as when they are in bikinis though :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Guess dives range from operators to operators.

For me, certified divers $350 inclusive of all food and drinks, transport, 5-6 dives,

and a restaurant dinner at mersing on the journey back home.

Not so sure for non divers.. but i think around $180..

• SRC Member

bad reputation dat surround the resort? :huh::huh::huh:

wats wrond with the resort there? i prefer them to tioman etc as its so laid back, and kampong, without compromising too much on comfort. guess if i have to "pick bones from egg", my only complaint will be the communal toilets.. :P

so hammerhead, where do you normally do your diving? no 3-4 hour boat rides= you dont dive at tioman, aur, dayang?

Hmm.. will like to try out different type of diving for weekend dive trips without all the logistical hassle.. (3-4hour boat rides, long Q's at customs etc)

• SRC Member

try Batam... 45 mins via ferry.. stay at batam hotel

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

u very free and rich hor... so good.. can keep on diving.. so envy.. :P

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm under the currently very "popular" demographic of:

Job-burn-out, give boss the sack, using limited savings,

armed with "wat the heck" attitude, to live life to the fullest.

<_<<_<<_<

Envious heh! B)

Feel free to join me.. its whether one "kan de kai" or not... :pinch:

Heck.. maybe its just my mid-life-crisis... :erm::erm::erm:

• SRC Member

kan de kai indeed.. me just started my first day at the job and u are suggesting this to me.. devil u... :lol:

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm under the currently very "popular" demographic of:

Job-burn-out, give boss the sack, using limited savings,

armed with "wat the heck" attitude, to live life to the fullest.

<_<<_<<_<

Envious heh! B)

Feel free to join me.. its whether one "kan de kai" or not... :pinch:

Heck.. maybe its just my mid-life-crisis... :erm::erm::erm:

when the juice run out then gotta start worrying liao... :lol: cannot be totally heck it lah....

• SRC Member

yah...

can you stop reminding me?! :lol::lol::lol:

well, once work starts, like kelstorm.. its hard to get leave when one is a newbie in the company... so worrying aside, might as well make the best of one's free time and spend some quality time with love ones underwater? :angel:

Dat said.. perhaps i' spending so much time diving that im not actually trying that hard to look for a job yet??!! :shock:

oki oki.. got to convince my honey... one more dive trip.. just one more??!!! :cry::cry::cry:

:evil::evil::evil:

Guess that's wat happens when one is lure too far into the "wet" side... :P

• SRC Member
Cos my tioman is cheaper than Aur.

how?? PM u... :lol:

• SRC Member

hammerhead, mind sharing details for your tioman trip without all the logistical nightmare and cheaper too?? :huh:

Take ferry from Singapore?? tot that would add up the cost....

Share share leh.. think quite a lot of people will be interested. Maybe can start new link..

• SRC Member

yeah.. start new thread on this... :lol: dayang is over leh..