where to get shrimps?

• SRC Member

wa that time when his stock came in..I think that was two weeks ago? :erm:

dunno whether my shrimp small or I suaku..wa piang, his shrimp monster size one..about three quarters the size of a market prawn ar..I see already I was like :shock:

• SRC Member

i last time got 2 fire shrimp from reborn oso.. forget how much i pay. they are very nice and enjoy seeing them cleaning my fishes. haven seen them for the past few weeks.. are they dead or hiding inside the rocks?? really miss them

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..

Ya lor, prices at HL are really getting expensive these days. Probably only some regular customers get a few % cheaper! Also find the tank condition not improving at all,wonder what the uncle is doing? :huh: Just take alook at the old 3ft show tank, really telok now! But the uncle still a nice guy lah.

Looking for cleaner shrimps, I saw a few at this new shop at tyrwhitt rd, the shop is called WaterCircle. Look for this guy named Say Meng(owner), he is also another nice guy too. Besides theres also pairs of ###### shrimps n another invertebrates, but no fish lar only damsels, clowns n very small angels.

Heard that he breds various species of seahorses in Spore. Hmmm... very interesting.

Ya lor, prices at HL are really getting expensive these days. Probably only some regular customers get a few % cheaper! Also find the tank condition not improving at all,wonder what the uncle is doing? :huh: Just take alook at the old 3ft show tank, really telok now! But the uncle still a nice guy lah.

Looking for cleaner shrimps, I saw a few at this new shop at tyrwhitt rd, the shop is called WaterCircle. Look for this guy named Say Meng(owner), he is also another nice guy too. Besides theres also pairs of ###### shrimps n another invertebrates, but no fish lar only damsels, clowns n very small angels.

Heard that he breds various species of seahorses in Spore. Hmmm... very interesting.

Oh forgot to list the price! hehe.. Well hes selling $7 each before discount!

• SRC Member

By today's standard, $7 for cleaner is a good buy. Now, you can hardly find for lower than $8. I bought my cleaners and fire shrimps from ML a year ago for $8 and $9. Buy more got discount some more. Now the shipment is from Sri Lanka, so more ex. Last time (Patrick's time), Sri Lanka fire goes for $15 0r $16, now $18.

I think (marine) therefore I am