Things for sale

FuEl

:thanks: FuEl, great to do business with you, realy good LS & Corel. Very pleased thanks.....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem dickia. Nice meeting up with you too. I make it a point to sell only healthy and acclimatized livestock that have been in my tank for quite some time. ;)

Anyway...an update on what is still available. I have decided to let off some highly valued livestock too.

Stuff available for immediate collection

-Fungia - $15 (different compared to the common short tentacled species)

- Orange scroll coral - $25

-1 ft long black sea cuke - $5

-3/4 ft long pink and grey sea cuke - $5

- Rock with rhodactis and tubeworm - $8

- Flat rock with ORANGE rhodactis (at least 5 polyps) with one transplanted purple rhodactis polyp -$25

- Orange yumas on rock (at least 10 medium sized 50 cent coin sized polyps) - $20

- Discosomas with blue streaks. More than 20 polyps on a flat rock. - $25

- Baby maxima. Grown quite alot. $40.

Things that will be made available in 1-2 weeks time. I will try to catch them if I can in the meantime.

- I-box and sump. *Reserved for REEFSHARK*

- Marine sources skimmer ($150) *Reserved for Terryz*

- Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40. Will feed for you to see on the spot. *reserved for Joe_P*

-2 LARGE blood shrimps a.k.a lysmata debelius ($20 for both or $12 each). *reserved for Vincenttan*

- 1 firefish going for $5 *reserved for b2toh*

- 1 purple firegoby for $12 (been with me since last year, never jumped) *reserved for tineng*

- 4 high fin black stripe gobies aka stonogobiops nematodes (one pair and 2 loners)...each going for $8. *One pair reserved for Jl27Ay, other 2 for b2toh*

- 1 mated pair of sri lankan pistol shrimps (never hurt anything in my tank before)..going for $16 for the pair..*reserved for Meanpokman*

- 1 tangora shrimp goby - $10 (not often seen for sale) *reserved for thc*

- Rambo..my yellowheaded jawfish. From the first ML shipment. Been with me for many months. Very very stable. - $70 (If you think the price is high..just ask around for people who have kept this fish..not very easy to obtain a healthy specimen...you might have to tryy 2-3 jawfish before getting one that will acclimatize properly & survive in the long run)

- A pair of yashias handpicked carefully. Good large size. Full tummies. Show quality finnage. Going for $70. Better patterns and finnage from those found at CF.

- Lysmata kuekenthali - $8 (from eaquarist) (can catch only after tank demolition) From what I observe this species hunts for polychaetes in the tank. More so than the other lysmata species. Does'nt perform cleaning functions.

- Adult Purple-headed boxing shrimp (around 3cm). Very peaceful unlike the common boxing shrimps. Helps clean my pipefish too. Going for $8.

- Black cardinalfish (fat & healthy..about 1.5 to 2 cm.Selling at cost)-$15

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

- Liverock at $6 per kg. More than 1 year old. Small to medium size. No rock above 1.5kg (rough estimate). Good for small tanks.

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *arrange own transport...pm me your contact and will update you on when to collect*

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hmm..I wonder when can I ever clear my things for my new tank..they seem impossible to clear..so many things.... :pinch:

-Fungia - $15 (different compared to the common short tentacled species..pic on page 5. Right fungia)

- Orange scroll coral - $25 (pic on page 5)

- Rock with rhodactis and tubeworm - $8 (pic on page 5)

- Discosomas with blue streaks. More than 20 polyps on a flat rock. - $25

- Baby maxima. Grown quite alot. $40.

- Rhodactis with reddish pink center - $15 *Reserved for DeepBlue*

- Orange yumas on rock (at least 10 medium sized 50 cent coin sized polyps) - $20 *reserved for Valleyman*

- Flat rock with ORANGE rhodactis (at least 5 polyps) with one transplanted purple rhodactis polyp -$25 *reserved for Valleyman*

Things that will be made available in 1-2 weeks time. I will try to catch them if I can in the meantime.

- Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40. Will feed for you to see on the spot. *reserved for Joe_P*

-2 LARGE blood shrimps a.k.a lysmata debelius ($20 for both or $12 each). *reserved for Vincenttan*

- 1 purple firegoby for $12 (been with me since last year, never jumped) *reserved for tineng*

- 4 high fin black stripe gobies aka stonogobiops nematodes (one pair and 2 loners)...each going for $8. *One pair reserved for Jl27Ay, other 2 for b2toh*

- 1 mated pair of sri lankan pistol shrimps (never hurt anything in my tank before)..going for $16 for the pair..*reserved for Meanpokman*

- Rambo..my yellowheaded jawfish. From the first ML shipment. Been with me for many months. Very very stable. - $70 (If you think the price is high..just ask around for people who have kept this fish..not very easy to obtain a healthy specimen...you might have to tryy 2-3 jawfish before getting one that will acclimatize properly & survive in the long run)

- A pair of yashias handpicked carefully. Good large size. Full tummies. Show quality finnage. Going for $70. Better size and finnage from those I have seen at CF. Selling as I don't want them to get stressed while i setup my new tank.. :cry:

- Lysmata kuekenthali - $8 (from eaquarist) (can catch only after tank demolition) From what I observe this species hunts for polychaetes in the tank. More so than the other lysmata species. Does'nt perform cleaning functions.

- Adult Purple-headed boxing shrimp (around 3cm). Very peaceful unlike the common boxing shrimps. Helps clean my pipefish too. Going for $8.

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

- Liverock at $6 per kg. More than 1 year old. Small to medium size. No rock above 1.5kg (rough estimate). Good for small tanks.

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *arrange own transport...pm me your contact and will update you on when to collect*

Thanks for the support guys. Think I should be able to dismantle my tank soon..

-Fungia - $15 (different compared to the common short tentacled species..pic on page 5. Right fungia)

- Orange yumas on rock (at least 10 medium sized 50 cent coin sized polyps) - $20 *reserved for Valleyman*

- Flat rock with ORANGE rhodactis (at least 5 polyps) with one transplanted purple rhodactis polyp -$25 *reserved for Valleyman*

- Discosomas with blue streaks. More than 20 polyps on a flat rock. - $25 *reserved for reflex*

- Baby maxima. Grown quite alot. $40. *reserved for nannochloropsis*

- Orange scroll coral - $25 (pic on page 5) *reserved for nannochloropsis*

- A pair of yashias handpicked carefully. Good large size. Full tummies. Show quality finnage. Going for $70. Better size and finnage from those I have seen at CF. Selling as I don't want them to get stressed while i setup my new tank..

Thanks blu_surf. Glad you are happy with the fellow. ;)

-Fungia - $12 (different compared to the common short tentacled species..pic on page 5. Right fungia)

- Discosomas with blue streaks. More than 20 polyps on a flat rock. - $25 *reserved for reflex*

- Baby maxima. Grown quite alot. $40. *reserved for nannochloropsis*

- Orange scroll coral - $25 (pic on page 5) *reserved for nannochloropsis*

- Rambo..my yellowheaded jawfish. From the first ML shipment. Been with me for many months. Very very stable. - $70 (If you think the price is high..just ask around for people who have kept this fish..not very easy to obtain a healthy specimen...you might have to tryy 2-3 jawfish before getting one that will acclimatize properly & survive in the long run) *reserved for thc* Will miss it. :cry:

- A pair of yashias handpicked carefully. Good large size. Full tummies. Show quality finnage. Going for $70. Better size and finnage from those I have seen at CF. Selling as I don't want them to get stressed while i setup my new tank..

Pic of the purple-headed boxer. Does not grow big like normal boxing shrimps. Stays small around 3cm and non-aggressive. Size of mine is about the same size shown in the pic after I shrunk the photo.

post-10-1088531525.jpg

Update on sales. Many thanks to great fellow reefers who helped me unstock my tank so far. Really hope to get my new tank right this time. The tank I'm tearing down was set up before I found out about SRC.. <_<

Stuff left available for immediate collection

-Fungia - $10!! (different compared to the common short tentacled species..pic on page 5. Right fungia)

- Orange yumas on rock (at least 10 medium sized 50 cent coin sized polyps) - $18

- Black cardinalfish (fat & healthy..100% reefsafe. about 1.5 to 2 cm.Selling BELOW cost)-$12

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..100% reef safe..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

Marine sources skimmer from octopus bay(smaller model) going for $150 as reserver did'nt want to reserve it anymore... Contact me if interested. Can be converted to needlewheel by buying the modified impeller from octopus bay..cost less than $10.

Stuff left available for immediate collection

-Fungia - $10!! (different compared to the common short tentacled species..pic on page 5. Right fungia)

- Orange yumas on rock (at least 10 medium sized 50 cent coin sized polyps) - $18

Things that will be made available in 1 week time. I will try to catch them if I can in the meantime.

- Marine sources skimmer (smaller model) - Going for $140. Can be modded to a needle wheel by purchasing a modified impeller from octopus bay for less than $10.

- Black cardinalfish (fat & healthy..100% reefsafe. about 1.5 to 2 cm.Selling BELOW cost)-$12

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..100% reef safe..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *reserved for Nickle*

Update on things still available.

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..100% reef safe..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10'

Weird..no one keeps cardinalfish? :blink:

Update on things that can be taken immediately.

-1 ft long black sea cuke - $2

-3/4 ft long pink and grey sea cuke - $2

Things that will be made available from next tues onwards! ;)

- One dull green pistol (about 2cm) - $5

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *reserved for Nickle*

- I-box. *Reserved for REEFSHARK*

Still finding for homes for my cute 2cm black cardinal fish, adult longspine cardinalfish...and my rainford goby...Rainford will be going for $8. Has taken to adult live brineshrimp already. Bring some live brineshrimp for me if you want to see it eat before purchasing. ;) . If no response by tuesday I might have to pass them to a LFS.