weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

• SRC Member
Another 2 more from PR.

Weileong, did u break the sps from its original rock base and stick on ur LRs??? I saw the rock base from PR shipment, really big. Thinking of buying the hyndropora & poccipora. No space of putting them. Saw ur way of mounting them, gives me a idea..... :evil:

BTW, can anyone Pm me on the PR SPS shipment price??? Thanks.

RAV-64 don't act blurr lei Lol..... in fact we already passed you a few colonies hor, how can you walk off with lesser colony than AT :P

The colony are mounted on the based with a layer of silicon so it can be easily removed from the based without damaged to the colony. Really love this shipment. Hopefully more of them to come heheh price is really good.

Kamiru why don't you go pay PR a visit tomorrow, surely a lot of chio pcs left. We're too spoilt already.

• SRC Member
RAV-64 don't act blurr lei Lol..... in fact we already passed you a few colonies hor, how can you walk off with lesser colony than AT :P

The colony are mounted on the based with a layer of silicon so it can be easily removed from the based without damaged to the colony. Really love this shipment. Hopefully more of them to come heheh price is really good.

Kamiru why don't you go pay PR a visit tomorrow, surely a lot of chio pcs left. We're too spoilt already.

Hmmm....very tempting to go again tomorrow since i stay in bendemeer road. Can PM me the price of the shipment??? I went there 3 days back, but did not get anything. The colors were amazing i can say.

• SRC Member

Advice if i am wrong, for those aquacultured SPS, does that mean we can break the sps from the rock base??? Cause i had a couple of rock base SPS residing in my 2 feet setup and they are taking alot of space. And which epoxy is good?

65 leh... Never act blur leh... I saying I bought more than AT that day leh... dat's why I'm the one walking out with the box... not him... now officially broke, so gotta eat bread and also start calling up the people who owe me $$... :lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro RAV-65 (yes yes 65 65 65 65).

Wow congrats hor.... you get promoted to 1box reefer liao so in total how many did you get?

No need congrats lah... only one time, will not happen again coz my tank very packed liao.... dun tink can accomodate another box... total I tink 8 colonies, still got space for another 3 colonies in the box, but pok kai liao... anyway, with a box easier to transport instead of using plastic bags... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

:huh:

Hmm... I was there when RAV-65 carried 1 box. Wonder why so many spaces? never filled up??? :o

But really nice and good value for money. :P Now regret never buy any table. :angry:

No money liao lah... if the box fully filled, siao liao, must find part-time job at night liao... :D

post-34-1105890976.jpg

i hold u to it. ;)

Aiya you know me what, I am not stingy on frags one.

Stanley, I thought I ran out of space long ago but then dunno why I can continue to add colony and frags, amazing lol.... just squeeze and squeeze when they grow and almost touch each other, frag and exchange and get even more frags lol.

funny lei, Ryan also left with 8 colonies why no box? lol.....

I left with 9 colonies hor, not 8. :nc:

2 colonies for myself, 2 colonies for a kind bro of mine who couldn't meet the shipment on time. the rest of the 5 colonies, :evil: u guys know what happened to them in the end. ;)

seems like WL hv a problem with numbers. :P 64, 65, 64, 65...........8, 9, 8, 9, 8.......

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Aiya you know me what, I am not stingy on frags one.

Stanley, I thought I ran out of space long ago but then dunno why I can continue to add colony and frags, amazing lol.... just squeeze and squeeze when they grow and almost touch each other, frag and exchange and get even more frags lol.

Italian Inspiration.......... :pinch: sure can find/make space.

Austin's Birthday

.png

I left with 9 colonies hor, not 8. :nc:

2 colonies for myself, 2 colonies for a kind bro of mine who couldn't meet the shipment on time. the rest of the 5 colonies, :evil: u guys know what happened to them in the end. ;)

seems like WL hv a problem with numbers. :P 64, 65, 64, 65...........8, 9, 8, 9, 8.......

The rest of the 5 colony undergone "yee orrr yee" (smoking coming out dust everywhere kinda like those contractor cutting the rd lol).

Bo pian see way too many colors until whole brain blurr, cannot count liao. No space also must make space, still got return pipe :P

The rest of the 5 colony undergone "yee orrr yee" (smoking coming out dust everywhere kinda like those contractor cutting the rd lol).

Bo pian see way too many colors until whole brain blurr, cannot count liao. No space also must make space, still got return pipe :P

btw, u broke my frenz's hobby saw. the circular saw broke into 5 pieces when i tried taking it out. now dunno how to answer to my fren liao. told u to use higher speed lol. :(:cry:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Anyway, crowded sps also good wat. Nevermind about them touching each others. :D

In the wild there is no one there to look after, they touch each other also then how? let it be and they will encrust together. :lol:

Maybe mixed breed then got a smaller rare breed one. :P

btw, u broke my frenz's hobby saw. the circular saw broke into 5 pieces when i tried taking it out. now dunno how to answer to my fren liao. told u to use higher speed lol. :(:cry:

Pengz so easily spoilt one? Next time must use laser to cut liao....

Use high speed difficult to control the cutting ah, wait your prized rics kanna cut into 1/2 how?

Pengz so easily spoilt one? Next time must use laser to cut liao....

Use high speed difficult to control the cutting ah, wait your prized rics kanna cut into 1/2 how?

:cry2: now hv to muster up monies for a replacement hobby circular saw.

Austin's Birthday

.png