Bus ticket to Terrenganu (Kuala Besut)

cysiong

Hmm... hope its gonna be fun...... I will be taking my first open water fun diving soon....... :)

But still haven get the bus ticket yet. :( Anybody can provide some data on where to get express bus ticket to Terengganu(Kuala Besut).

I had try for golden mile plaza, but all sold off...

Date and time of my travel is to be off singapore at 06/08/2004 night. :thanks:

• SRC Member

think u better try to source for the tik soon.. that period is long weekend.. most prob no more tiks coz lots of divers going up... good luck in your search...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

One option is take bus from JB or transit somewhere in malaysia. Since its a long weekend, most of the buses and hotel would be full. I could remember 2 year back i was waiting for 4 hrs to cross the checkpoint(during national day)

:rolleyes:

Hi

I try Lavendar Liao. But all sold out. :( . too bad man....

Then the sales girl told me to delay the trip, because all the bus fully book at that week. Hey....... :angry:

I've go to Larkin station, all those bus at counter one sold out liao. But one of the guy approach me to sell the bus ticket. He said he don't have a counter but got bus to terengganu. Is it safe to buy there??