tangs not eating after released from beta box.

borinz

• SRC Member

bought a sailfin n a powder brown yesterday, kept in beta box n its eating cyclo-peeze n pellets. but today when i released them into the main tank, they only peck on rocks nut doesn't eat cyclo-peeze n pellets anymore.

i juz caught them back into the beta box liao. can anyone tell me how to make them eat in the tank? does keeping them in the beta box till they eat stress them??

bought a sailfin n a powder brown yesterday, kept in beta box n its eating cyclo-peeze n pellets. but today when i released them into the main tank, they only peck on rocks nut doesn't eat cyclo-peeze n pellets anymore.

i juz caught them back into the beta box liao. can anyone tell me how to make them eat in the tank? does keeping them in the beta box till they eat stress them??

wha..u set them free and catch them back?? They will get stress further..

• SRC Member
i really concerned abt my powder brown.... so anyone can help?? or if anyone willing to buy from me?

just release it, dun worry too much, if free, get a red bamboo for the tang to eat, they love it a lot.

u must have confident, or else u wcan never keep the fish u love

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!