wa_lanz 3x2x2 tank

wa_lanz

• SRC Member

erm... sunny , i wil pm u my add.... anytime but don be too disappointed hor.. picture very deceiving 1....

Deepblue.. lights definitely lose to scarab la.. his brighter... and i thnk lost some colour as i place low.....

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm... sunny , i wil pm u my add.... anytime but don be too disappointed hor.. picture very deceiving 1....

Deepblue.. lights definitely lose to scarab la.. his brighter... and i thnk lost some colour as i place low.....

I hope by the time I collect it ...its not brown...seems to have lost a lot of colours

erm no... its color has stayed this way for some time.... don think will brown further la.... then if color up then will be 60 liaoz izzit? :lol: just joking :P

$60...not really...the one scarab was selling for $40 was purple.....

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=30492&hl=

I got veri limited space in my tank...so a little particular... We'll talk further when I drop by ...thanks

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Empty bro??? :huh: You must be joking :lol::lol:

Again I say, there is nothing wrong with the scaping. It looks great. :yeah: Don't go and touch it again lah. Corals always suffer if you move them around.

BTW the red one looks like a micromussa to me. ;)

• SRC Member

i dont mean the tank looks empty in a sense that not enough corals...

compare my tank with many others, take rav65 for example, same dimension 3x2x2, his looks bigger with much more space whereas mine looks so small....

and my scaping is the "one look see everything look"

doesnt have the 'valleys and mountains' to have the natural look lehz... <_<

anyway i seem to have problems with keeping birdnest especially,high flow, low flow, high light or low light, all stn lehz.

could it be due to the fact that my salinity was high, or because of large temp fluctuations? all others ok except birdnest...

often hear pple say they are easy to color up but i cant even keep them alive... :cry: