Why only men in our marine hobby?

Creetin

• SRC Member
sometimes woman r realli troublesome...

for eg my mother, she always complains abt the floor being sticky becos of the saltwater n stuffs like that... but after 2+ yrs now, when she saw how my corals flourish, she was like saying next time we move house must setup a 5 ft tank n things like that :lol:

i 2nd that!!!!!

• SRC Member

There are a lot more female reefers in SRC......just that they didn't own up. I am sure the ratio is definitely not 4:3000 ;)

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
my fren tell me its cos his gf scared the fish and shrimp bite her hand wen she handles them

so they completely dun dare to do this hobby

:lol::lol::lol: my male collegues didn't dare to put his hands in the tank when they are also one of the owner when we are sharing it in the office.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
wahah luckily i am save.. my mum rather supportive of hobby although she keep pestering to get sea turtles :lol::lol::lol:

Tell her if she can find one, you will keep it. ......

.......one day you find a red eared terrapin swimming in your tank! Wahahahahahahah......

• SRC Member
my fren tell me its cos his gf scared the fish and shrimp bite her hand wen she handles them

so they completely dun dare to do this hobby

:D

haha... try telling her saltwater is gd for her skin :P

"Saltwater is a natural source of nourishment for your skin, full of phosphate and nitrate to protect your skin from the harmful UV lights" :D

• SRC Member

haha... try telling her saltwater is gd for her skin :P

"Saltwater is a natural source of nourishment for your skin, full of phosphate and nitrate to protect your skin from the harmful UV lights" :D

lets not forget the mud mask - courtesy of your nearest protein skimmer...all naturale :ph34r::sick::fear:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11