Foxface

• SRC Member

I don't think foxface is reef safe.....it should tag, "with caution". My experiences with him is that sometimes those fleshy corals (brain, hairy mushroom, etc) kena bite by him when he is hungry. To avoid him destroying your corals, u got to feed him fat, fat then no problem. Feeding him is not too difficult 'cos hang some "pang cai" in tank is sufficient to satisfy his hungry. As for him to eat HAIR ALGAE.....don't know 'cos never had this problem before.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
I don't think foxface is reef safe.....it should tag, "with caution". My experiences with him is that sometimes those fleshy corals (brain, hairy mushroom, etc) kena bite by him when he is hungry. To avoid him destroying your corals, u got to feed him fat, fat then no problem. Feeding him is not too difficult 'cos hang some "pang cai" in tank is sufficient to satisfy his hungry. As for him to eat HAIR ALGAE.....don't know 'cos never had this problem before.

wahlao like that I better keep hair alage than foxface :lol: