Feeding phytoplankton on drip

• SRC Member

I understand that occassional feeding for LPS is great...

I plan for some hammer and bubbles in my tank... but would like to keep routines as minimal as possible..

This is what I want to do.... besides putting my hammers, bubbles and other corals which need more light requirements (than my leathers) nearer to the light,

I plan to put KentMarine's phytoplankton on a slooooowwwww drip system (those hospital type)....

Question (A) - Do hammers and LPS feed on phytoplanktons? And if placed on a drip system, will this be better and reduce my need to go to the tank everyday to feed?

Question (B) - Which of these, at the bottom, which I dose in my tank on a weekly basis, can go into a drip system as well?

KentMarine's Essentials Elements for Corals

KentMarine's Iodide

KentMarine's Strontium and Molybdenum

KentMarine's Liquid Calcium

• SRC Member
coral oso want fresh food like we do

give up u're hobby if u got no time

to feed them

I'm new to LPS and phytoplankton application.... and needed to find out more... that's all.... juz ask one question and u dun need to be so sarcastic.... <_<

In this hobby, everyone strives for lesser maintenance... that's the aim....doesn't mean they dun care less about their corals or stuff.... so dun make it out like I dun bother feeding my corals....

As for the rest who gave me constructive answers... thanks.... I was told rotifiers and cyclopeeze may be a better choice for LPS...