What's your dream fish?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the yellow assesor from GBR???

Aiayh... i nearly manage to get a lfs bring them in along with my rare fairy wrasse... supplier cancel the order cos they order from US already cannot cope.. so instead of making the lfs wait and wait.... Now the boss as the supplier to recommend another supplier... wait for my good news.. Heard that the yellow aren't expensive

• SRC Member
Aiayh... i nearly manage to get a lfs bring them in along with my rare fairy wrasse... supplier cancel the order cos they order from US already cannot cope.. so instead of making the lfs wait and wait.... Now the boss as the supplier to recommend another supplier... wait for my good news.. Heard that the yellow aren't expensive

That'll be the best news I've heard for sometime. Pls keep me posted, k? Treat u kopi next time. :D

Fav dwarfy- resplendent

fav angel- personifer

fav butterfly- red sea arabian butterfly

fav tangs- sohal tang

fav clown- I hate clown!! well maybe bali false perc

fav fairy wrasse- lineatus fairy

fav dottyback- springeri of red sea

fav flasher wrasse- ballea fairy wrasse

fav damsel- garabladi

fav goby- gressingeri but no $$ for that

fav anthias- nope not dispar..... pseudanthias ventralis hawainsis.. ventralis from hawaii

fav trigger- blue lined

• SRC Member
Fav dwarfy- resplendent

fav angel- personifer

fav butterfly- red sea arabian butterfly

fav tangs- sohal tang

fav clown- I hate clown!! well maybe bali false perc

fav fairy wrasse- lineatus fairy

fav dottyback- springeri of red sea

fav flasher wrasse- ballea fairy wrasse

fav damsel- garabladi

fav goby- gressingeri but no $$ for that

fav anthias- nope not dispar..... pseudanthias ventralis hawainsis.. ventralis from hawaii

fav trigger- blue lined

Not a bad way to "standardise" the fav list...Here's mine:

Fav dwarfy- C debelius

fav angel- G personatus

fav butterfly- Golden butterfly

fav tangs- Z gemmatum

fav clown- A latifasciatus

fav fairy wrasse- ...haven't decided

fav dottyback- ...none...if any, maybe orchid - just for breeding... ;)

fav flasher wrasse- Mckosker's

fav damsel- ...are you kidding? :D

fav goby- Lotilia gracilosa

fav anthias- pseudanthias ventralis hawainsis...have to agree with DA :P

fav trigger- ...???

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

Hey DA....this will help you dream on.... :D

Wow... the resplendents seemed to appear in quite a big number dispite being a 'rare' fish... Then how come still so expensive leh... <_<

Maybe one day someone will establish a breeding program, then it'll be a house hold fish yah. HEE!

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Wow... the resplendents seemed to appear in quite a big number dispite being a 'rare' fish... Then how come still so expensive leh... <_<

Maybe one day someone will establish a breeding program, then it'll be a house hold fish yah. HEE!

erm.... cos ascension island is in the middle of no where....