Zeovit & SPS

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member
waiting for your lab test results for PO4 :P

Remember to ask them what method they used for measuring the PO4 directly.

Getting them to help on the testing liao.. Hope can get the results soon.. :lol: I'm in trouble if my boss knows abt this... :whistle

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I think i know what you both means. ;)

well I know too.. but I dont bother with it.. why cause you can go ask Reefaholic even he is many months down in zeovit he also keep having rtn/stn...

well we all know why.... and he too cant solve it why cause he also providing ppls those half plus six info to those experters in zeovit and end up because the information provided is not enough his problems is never solve...

So that's why I told u and not let you follow history and ppls mistake...

• SRC Member

So perhaps we can call you zeolord.

Oh ZEOLORD ALANSEAH. :lol:

Show us all how your zeovit works wonder? No point saying others when you only knows how to make noise and blow your empty vessel. No pictures till now?

Like what you said, see no monkey hear no monkey. Perhaps who is monkey? :blink:

I am not going to waste my time with you as i find your arrogant has gotten to your head. :angry:

Please learn to respect others and as you never know when you need them. Learn from your counterpart. ;)

I always keep seeing newie questions and yet even newie questions also got ppls provide wrong answer and teach those newie wrongly..

how u can expect to get more adv ans nowaday... :D

Hey bro!!

finally got someone step forward and fill in the "expert" role... I'm also newbie... but normally I try not to ask newbie questions and when people ask questions dat I know answers to, I try to answer them to make myself feel a little more experienced....

Anyway, with your immense knowledge in Zeovit and tried-and-tested-and-proven ( although no pics yet.... ) exprience in Zeovit, maybe next time I can direct my newbie questions to you... :P I'm sure it'll be an immense help to my mediocre SPS and pathetic tank...

Thanxs in advance! <_<

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
So perhaps we can call you zeolord.

Oh ZEOLORD ALANSEAH. :lol:

Show us all how your zeovit works wonder? No point saying others when you only knows how to make noise and blow your empty vessel. No pictures till now?

Like what you said, see no monkey hear no monkey. Perhaps who is monkey? :blink:

I am not going to waste my time with you as i find your arrogant has gotten to your head. :angry:

Please learn to respect others and as you never know when you need them. Learn from your counterpart. ;)

well since u r frank I will be frank back...

what zeolord I did not say that and I dont show off or show anything much... so that very call is just a way to put my down..

How zeovit work is show public, u got a manual you go read it, there is no secret in zeovit. so what u complaining about. you follow it correctly and anything dont know you can ask but if you try to hide mistake when asking for help then sorry hor too bad...

pic, my tank not as big as yours..and also not as rich as you to have full tank of all sps or keep changing/stocking what I have already been post, go do your homework and search around for my pic and dont come complain and make noise you dont see my pic be4. You like that say win lor... black one also can say till white..

Arrogant? I got show off or not? What I'm saying issit it fact? Tell me la which part I'm saying is not truth and I try show off what? If arrogant has gotten to my head I will be posting everywhere showing off and still got chance for you to come shoot me say where is my photo....

I respect where one.. but look who is the one that make all the noise, did i ever make noise if I dont like other answer? Stanley you are in fact the biggest noise maker.. dont forget how big a noise you make on RC during the BK issue and make use of my name to try to claim for free BK. And the kind of sms you say about me during that time. That i will remember. So you better watch out what you say and dont come here pretend you are dam nice guy.

Also if I were you, with so much failure result in zeovit and even use CR also need to keep topping up KH and CA, dont know how to setup the BK etcs... I wont come in and try to act clever and shoot ppls.

I have been giving you face by not trying to dig history out but you time and time again come in to try to shoot me down. So since u start now I will be frank and tell the world how you are like lor.

• SRC Member

Hey bro!!

finally got someone step forward and fill in the "expert" role... I'm also newbie... but normally I try not to ask newbie questions and when people ask questions dat I know answers to, I try to answer them to make myself feel a little more experienced....

Anyway, with your immense knowledge in Zeovit and tried-and-tested-and-proven ( although no pics yet.... ) exprience in Zeovit, maybe next time I can direct my newbie questions to you... :P I'm sure it'll be an immense help to my mediocre SPS and pathetic tank...

Thanxs in advance! <_<

o now i know you very good in putting words into ppl mouth..

Did I say I'm an expert?

you also a new newbie.. like that me also newbie wa.. my new 5ft tank only 1 yrs plus old only.

can u can ask me what u need to know about zeovit but if I tell you what kind of setup of step to follow you can commit and do that?

if you can then easy.. go take out your zeovit manual and follow all the requirement and step to do. you wont go wrong.. and I dont see those ah mo go wrong also they dont have any guide expect the manual and they also can be alot better then any of us here.

• SRC Member

well since u r frank I will be frank back...

what zeolord I did not say that and I dont show off or show anything much... so that very call is just a way to put my down..

How zeovit work is show public, u got a manual you go read it, there is no secret in zeovit. so what u complaining about. you follow it correctly and anything dont know you can ask but if you try to hide mistake when asking for help then sorry hor too bad...

pic, my tank not as big as yours..and also not as rich as you to have full tank of all sps or keep changing/stocking what I have already been post, go do your homework and search around for my pic and dont come complain and make noise you dont see my pic be4. You like that say win lor... black one also can say till white..

Arrogant? I got show off or not? What I'm saying issit it fact? Tell me la which part I'm saying is not truth and I try show off what? If arrogant has gotten to my head I will be posting everywhere showing off and still got chance for you to come shoot me say where is my photo....

I respect where one.. but look who is the one that make all the noise, did i ever make noise if I dont like other answer? Stanley you are in fact the biggest noise maker.. dont forget how big a noise you make on RC during the BK issue and make use of my name to try to claim for free BK. And the kind of sms you say about me during that time. That i will remember. So you better watch out what you say and dont come here pretend you are dam nice guy.

Also if I were you, with so much failure result in zeovit and even use CR also need to keep topping up KH and CA, dont know how to setup the BK etcs... I wont come in and try to act clever and shoot ppls.

I have been giving you face by not trying to dig history out but you time and time again come in to try to shoot me down. So since u start now I will be frank and tell the world how you are like lor.

Let people judge for themselve. I shall say no more and waste my time with a person like you. Sorry i am not as good as you. and as successful as you or as arrogant as you or rebuking people on every thread you went in. I am just a newbie. Learning as i go. :peace:

• SRC Member

Let people judge for themselve. I shall say no more and waste my time with a person like you. Sorry i am not as good as you. and as successful as you or as arrogant as you or rebuking people on every thread you went in. I am just a newbie. Learning as i go. :peace:

then why r u still talking back...

or you want me to start cutting and pasting your sms on how you remark me and use my name to try to get your free BK replacement even your BK is in working condition.

o now i know you very good in putting words into ppl mouth..

Did I say I'm an expert?

you also a new newbie.. like that me also newbie wa.. my new 5ft tank only 1 yrs plus old only.

can u can ask me what u need to know about zeovit but if I tell you what kind of setup of step to follow you can commit and do that?

if you can then easy.. go take out your zeovit manual and follow all the requirement and step to do. you wont go wrong.. and I dont see those ah mo go wrong also they dont have any guide expect the manual and they also can be alot better then any of us here.

Bro,

please dun say I put words into your mouth... I tink you're an expert coz you say you see a lot of newbie questions being asked mah... only experts would see so many "newbie" questions... and seems like over the posts you made previously, you provide "answers" to people who have asked questions with such confidence and exuberance that only an expert would do... of coz you never say you're the expert, but I see that from the way you respond and behave, you seem to be "expert" leh... :P

Wah biang... your tank sooooo big ah? 5 feet and one year plus old? Mine only 3 feet... :paiseh: worse, my tank only restarted recently... 5 months plus to be exact... guess with your knowledge and much more matured tank, it must have already blossomed into an immaculate SPS tank! Show some pics leh... dun so stingy lah... :D

Hey, dun suddenly tell me to read manual leh... this thread was started to discuss about the use of Zeovit and the effects of zeovit on SPS... surely there will be occurances and incidents that are not within the manual.... you "shared" so much in your previous posts, den when I say ask questions, ask me to read manual?! :blink::blink:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Cool down folks..... we're all here to reef, exchange ideas and learn.

No point reading too much into the post and then start shooting each other.

Stanley, race course rd laska on me hor.

Alan, Jalan Kayu prata on me lar.

Vincent, nothing for you, sorry :P

NB... waste my time type so much not even a kopi! :angry::angry::angry:

:lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro,

please dun say I put words into your mouth... I tink you're an expert coz you say you see a lot of newbie questions being asked mah... only experts would see so many "newbie" questions... and seems like over the posts you made previously, you provide "answers" to people who have asked questions with such confidence and exuberance that only an expert would do... of coz you never say you're the expert, but I see that from the way you respond and behave, you seem to be "expert" leh... :P

Wah biang... your tank sooooo big ah? 5 feet and one year plus old? Mine only 3 feet... :paiseh: worse, my tank only restarted recently... 5 months plus to be exact... guess with your knowledge and much more matured tank, it must have already blossomed into an immaculate SPS tank! Show some pics leh... dun so stingy lah... :D

Hey, dun suddenly tell me to read manual leh... this thread was started to discuss about the use of Zeovit and the effects of zeovit on SPS... surely there will be occurances and incidents that are not within the manual.... you "shared" so much in your previous posts, den when I say ask questions, ask me to read manual?! :blink::blink:

well you say i'm hor but I never say I'm lor...

anyway question like how to tell LR alive? or cycle finish? or how long to run MH.. dont tell me u also cant tell this is newbie question meh..

5ft no big deal hor.. got alot more ppls bigger tank then me..

well if you dont read manual then how u expect me to teach u... I think your mum also teach you to walk 1st be teach you to run right.. so now I teaching u.. go read manual then i can teach you ma... :P

anyway question like how to tell LR alive? or cycle finish? or how long to run MH.. dont tell me u also cant tell this is newbie question meh..

5ft no big deal hor.. got alot more ppls bigger tank then me..

well if you dont read manual then how u expect me to teach u... I think your mum also teach you to walk 1st be teach you to run right.. so now I teaching u.. go read manual.

How long to run MH newbie question meh? I remember a thread recently on how long to run MH had a keen discussion going on that ran for pages....

Aiyoh, 5 feet to me is huge liao lor.... plus majority of the reefers here run a 3-4 feet tank, 5 feet is definitely a big tank... no need to run poll to confirm right?

You teach me ah?? Good good! with your guidance, I'm sure I know who's the "expert" to ask should I decide to embark on using Zeovit! :P

Anyway, teach, teach lah... dun need to command me to go read manual leh... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

How long to run MH newbie question meh? I remember a thread recently on how long to run MH had a keen discussion going on that ran for pages....

Aiyoh, 5 feet to me is huge liao lor.... plus majority of the reefers here run a 3-4 feet tank, 5 feet is definitely a big tank... no need to run poll to confirm right?

You teach me ah?? Good good! with your guidance, I'm sure I know who's the "expert" to ask should I decide to embark on using Zeovit! :P

Anyway, teach, teach lah... dun need to command me to go read manual leh... :P

not about thos adv talk on how long to run MH and will affect this and that la.. but simple question like just need to run MH how long or even other kind of light question like FL can use for reefing.. those very simple newie questions..

haiya.. I no command la.. I just ask u go read else I talk u know meh.. like what is bak for what is food for what is zeolite for, how long to change it how much flow u need etcs...

all these u dont even understand what each of these for how u expect me to guide u..

even u ask me now I will just cut and paste from the manual what bak r what food r etcs.. end up u also need to read right..?? ;)

:off::off: Hey Alfa, you're hyanchitus expert already still want to act newbie? :off::off:

From my newbie point of view, it's true that many of the new zeovit users do not read the zeoguide properly and many times they also did not know what parameters to look out for.

This is not only true for those trying to use the zeovit but same goes for non-zeo users as well.

All the information are scattered everywhere and newbie would find it difficult to gather all the necessary information. This was the problems I faced many months ago when trying to go into SPS.

How abt having a simple and clear FAQ (pinned) straight to the point with explanation on the requirements of SPS reefing so that you don't see some newbies just jump into SPS without knowing the requirement.

:off::off: oh Vincent, I'll ask you to come claim your "prata curry" soon :off::off:

• SRC Member
:off::off: Hey Alfa, you're hyanchitus expert already still want to act newbie? :off::off:

From my newbie point of view, it's true that many of the new zeovit users do not read the zeoguide properly and many times they also did not know what parameters to look out for.

This is not only true for those trying to use the zeovit but same goes for non-zeo users as well.

All the information are scattered everywhere and newbie would find it difficult to gather all the necessary information. This was the problems I faced many months ago when trying to go into SPS.

How abt having a simple and clear FAQ (pinned) straight to the point with explanation on the requirements of SPS reefing so that you don't see some newbies just jump into SPS without knowing the requirement.

:off::off: oh Vincent, I'll ask you to come claim your "prata curry" soon :off::off:

Hyacinthus expert? hahaha, dats a good joke.

Good Idea with the FAQs for SPS. I can learn a thing or 2 from you and the other SPS experts.. Maybe we can do it like what they did in RC. Create a topic with all the required variables and the ways to maintain the variables in the tight range that they have to be to be a sucessful SPS reefer?

Hyacinthus expert? hahaha, dats a good joke.

Good Idea with the FAQs for SPS. I can learn a thing or 2 from you and the other SPS experts.. Maybe we can do it like what they did in RC. Create a topic with all the required variables and the ways to maintain the variables in the tight range that they have to be to be a sucessful SPS reefer?

And most ideal if the mod or AT could kill any off-topic post in that thread so it will make it easy for those search for information.

Certainly the thread can't do w/o expert like you :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

ya lor.. I agree.. look at the kind of question WL and me post.. and noone can answer it...

I always keep seeing newie questions and yet even newie questions also got ppls provide wrong answer and teach those newie wrongly..

how u can expect to get more adv ans nowaday... :D

:huh::huh: What was the question you post that no one can answer? Maybe you can link me there and maybe I can direct some expert over there to help you out.

Oh I forgot.... don't think there is anymore expert out there that can answer your question..... :(:( . Stupid me. I'm so sorry.

alanseah,

There are different ways to post an answer or advice. Certain way of posting (like what you did and like what I did above) will scare away people and infuriate some rather than encourage people to ask more. We are here to educate or be educated, not here to shoot people or put people down.

We don't have to say.....

'give us half plus six information and come blame zeovit is the cause' (BTW it is half past six)...........

just post........

'could you post your tank details and water parameters as well as your Zeovit dosing regime, maybe we could get a clearer picture before we could advise you'

Both mean the same thing but delivered in a different way. The second reply would encourage more info which will be beneficial for you to come out with answer to help the reefer. We are trying to help people right? Not trying to put people off..... :o

Newbies will always ask newbie question (BTW it's not newie). Another more experience newbie may try to answer but alas the wrong answer. I remember I was once like that. Since it's the wrong answer, we should now educate both the original newbie who post the question AND the newbie who post the wrong answer........NOT challenge the newbie who answered wrongly to a duel......Coz now both the newbies will be lost and angry and frustrated........That's not the environment we should encourage. <_<

I believe you meant well but the way you are posting is p*ssing some people off (it did p*ss me off too)....

I think I have said enough and have really gone off topic long enough.......but this is something we should seriously think about....

Happy reefing.