creative sale still on?

shiraz

• SRC Member

heard that there are VERY cheap bargains on sale... but i can't seem to check if the sale is still on... can any1 tell me if it's over? thanks! intending to buy a 1G muvo tx fm... :yeah:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

i checked it out... muvo tx fm... retail 220 or somthing like that... on sale at $199... simlim $197 cheapest...

BUT..

my uncle works at creative and i got him to get it for me at staff price! $175 only.. :lol: btw, i saw him at the creative sale and he advised me not to buy from there.. :heh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
i checked it out... muvo tx fm... retail 220 or somthing like that... on sale at $199... simlim $197 cheapest...

BUT..

my uncle works at creative and i got him to get it for me at staff price! $175 only.. :lol: btw, i saw him at the creative sale and he advised me not to buy from there.. :heh:

geez... $279 n $197 such a huge diff :pinch: